PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 05:19:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos not working

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

None of my BW autos are working today.  Trizzle, Poppit Sprint, SweetTooth, etc. etc.  Tried different browsers.

panic button.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif

C~M

Squid

gran2x2

Mine worked for sprint....But I think BW is having probs ..this weeks challenge autos and settings isn't showing and escape hasn't been updated...may be be down from bad weather or something...

Yoming 2

Maybe they looked at the wrong month on the calendar and didn't know it was Wednesday again......( as I am just now looking at mine and need to change it )    shocked.gif       bubblegum.gif

snowflower

slap1.gif  Thanks a lot Pogo ... my P/buddies aren't working either... crap! Oh well, gl everyone  coffee.gif

gran2x2

Had to use torch to get trizzle auto to work....

essybee

snowflower

dancing16.gif
Well I'm back a number of hours after all the crabbing I did. Left here and went back to Pogo and the cheats worked!

Guess it helps to whine sometimes?...  giggle2.gif...

Squid

Now I keep getting the CRIPES message.  UGH.  That or server problems with Pogo.  Not a good Pogo day for me.  I'll keep trying.

snowflower

donthearyou.gif The CRIPES message, ACKKKKKK !!!!!
I used win/7, IE 11 and Play Buddys... It helped then, maybe help someone else now?..

S1lent

Greetings,
Been seeing lots of complaints about POGO...alot more than normal.  So maybe it's not our autos?

Well good luck to all
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview