PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:33:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does anyone have the phone number to EA Sports/Pogo?

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I have no credit card attached to my account but on the 5th they changed my cc the amount $39.99.

How can they charge it without it even being there for many months?

They also did not give me a free month or 100 gems.

I would like their phone number so I can call.

Sue

POGO/EA SPORTS charged my credit card $39.99 on the 5th of Feb.

I was like HOW?

They wont tell me but they will take it off. My Pogo does not renew until September.

Tried to go look through MY CASES and the one from just now is not there.

I have not had a credit card attached to any account in many months.

disneyland lady

This is something I used to post all the time however the link to correct this is now defunct and I have tried for a week to find a way around it.  If you go to EA HELP you  can sometimes see CALL and if you do get this you get the call within 2 minutes. I would tell them to cancel the automatic renewal service asap and reverse the charges. Here is what I used to post:

There is a different step other than just removing billing info as Pogo states that they keep this info even after you have removed it. You MUST stop the Automatic Recurring Billing Process:

By updating your credit card on file you authorize EA to automatically charge the then-current renewal subscription fee (plus any applicable taxes) to your credit or debit card without any additional action by you prior to the expiration of your product subscription. Your subscription will continue to automatically renew until canceled. You may cancel the automatic renewal service at any time by contacting customer support. To cancel your subscription, please sign into the "My Account" section of your Pogo account.

All it takes to stop this is to remove the info and Pogo has a page to do the removal. It takes some real intense reading to find it but the link is:

https://www.pogo.com/account/my-account/remove-billing-info.do

and has this info regarding doing this:
Your prior transaction history will remain in the system so you can look it up, but removing this information will prevent any subscriptions you have from being renewed automatically.

snowflower

dancing16.gif
I have telephone numbers for POGO/EA SPORTS IF still in service.

POGO DIRECT
1-650-628-1500 and 1-503-981-3622

I also have telephone numbers for Microsoft if anyone's interested.

MICROSOFT
1-800-426-9400 and 1-800-936-5700 (runtime errors is written beside this one).

Hope this might be of some help to someone...  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview