Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

essybee

cheerleading.gif congrats to all the achievers , I think I am 20   cheesy.gif

mycatownsme

Way to go essybee and others. This is a game that is a lot of luck in what cards you get and picking the correct card to make a clear board. Over and over and over and over again. *lol*

I can do a few and then no more good luck. I go away and try again later.
It seems to me that the puzzles are getting harder and harder.
And the puzzle piece that gets me the most is the ones with the green vine on them.

I refuse to buy the power ups anymore too. I was getting a few here and there for when I got down to only one card left and I used the power up to be able to move on.

But realized I am playing into Pogos trap to get us for the gems and I can't do it anymore. I hope others will stop getting the power ups so Pogo will see that they won't make that extra money on the players. We pay a membership fee to be able to play these games and then to add this gems stuff is like watching someone come by and put hand in my pocket and pull out my wallet and take money.

A dear friend has been begging me not to buy the power ups. And so I know that I should not get them.
But it is easy to say no more power up purchases and then when I get to the game with just one last card and I have done that same game at least 15 times.....Like the devil is tempting me to go on and buy the power up and move on.  giggle2.gif  I have to resist

Squid

I just found out that there are 1374 required stars for rank 60.  I have over 1400 but do not have the rank 60 badge.  I, again, tried Pogo chat for a resolution.  I need to stop doing this, I guess, because I always leave these encounters so frustrated.  They pay no attention to what you've posted, repeated.y ask the same questions over and over and resolve nothing.  Grrrrr

mycatownsme

It is so hard to work out an issue when the one you need help to work it out seems to make it so hard and not educated in their job.
I have read others saying the same as you. Just a waste of time.
I hope you get that Rank 60.
But it sounds like it is just a frustration and waste of time to contact Pogo Chat at this time.
Bad way to do business with such an excellent paid customer.
I don't blame you for the way you are feeling and I hope you can walk away from this issue and hope more people contact them. Maybe if enough complaints come in then they will get frustrated as you and do something about it.
Hang in there.  cat64.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 24, 2017, 04:25:46 AM
I just found out that there are 1374 required stars for rank 60.  I have over 1400 but do not have the rank 60 badge.  I, again, tried Pogo chat for a resolution.  I need to stop doing this, I guess, because I always leave these encounters so frustrated.  They pay no attention to what you've posted, repeated.y ask the same questions over and over and resolve nothing.  Grrrrr

I got the badge and the following email.  Through all the muck and mire, I guess they heard me?

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer experience.

My name is Sovanitar and I would assist you with your issue today. I do understand that you have not received the rank 60 badge of Solitaire Gardens. Please accept my apologies also for the length of time you have been waiting for a response. As I am also a very big fan of this game, I can feel the disappointment caused due to this issue.

You would be glad to know that I have added rank 60 badge of Solitaire Gardens. Please log into your account and check the badge section. You should be able to see the added Badge.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know and update this case: xxxxxxxxx. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 24, 2017, 04:25:46 AM
I just found out that there are 1374 required stars for rank 60.  I have over 1400 but do not have the rank 60 badge. 

How do you have over 1400 without using any PUs?  I barely have 1300.  I'll PM you my PW and you can work on mine.  Sheesh.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 28, 2017, 09:11:26 AM
How do you have over 1400 without using any PUs?  I barely have 1300.  I'll PM you my PW and you can work on mine.  Sheesh.
Great!  I'll gift myself lots of gem items from your account.  THANKS!

Mayhem

Farmyard Garden Part 1 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 3 new Happiness badges.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

Twice Four times as many happiness points are needed to fill the complete meter.  Pogo's onto us!  lol

In previous gardens, I spent approx 25,000 seeds to complete the happiness meter.  Now it seems to be taking 100,000 seeds.  YIKES

snowflower

S1lent

Greetings,
Yes, I've been drinking wine.
So here is my count.
Takes 10 for 1st happiness meter,
Takes 60 for 2nd happiness meter,
Takes 193 for 3rd happiness meter:
So plan on spending 96,500 in seeds...Cheap.
And just one Glass or wine.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

This is the stuff that upsets me. Pogo went along with items being worth a certain number of happiness points, and now because people weren't purchasing whatever to get those badges fast enough, they've quadrupled the required points to get the same credit as before. This is the stuff that makes me want to leave. Not that they'd care because I do as much as I can without buying anything like PUs. I buy gems only for badges when there's a sale, or LE badges.

mycatownsme

Thank you for the info on the new garden.
I have almost 50,000 seeds that I will use from fairy garden
On back to the start and purchase the higher cost items that I avoided
To get the lower 500 items. I'll decorate existing gardens and walk away.
I still need to play levels that I only got one star and so I didn't get that
Rank 60 badge. I was told that 1405 total was needed and now I see
There are people that have this amount and still no rank 60 badge.
Seems to be all in the star count to get that higher score.
And very sorry I did buy the power ups instead of playing to get at least
2 stars in each game. I did not understand that it didn't matter that you got
The levels done but that you need to get them done with at least 2 stars.
Good luck to those who are hanging in there.  elf2.gif

Stinkerbell

Is this the game that has a 20,000 'seed' per day limit?

Squid

mycatownsme

I didn't know his game had a daily limit on seeds!  shocked.gif
I wonder why that is? Somedays I play longer then other days.
Will definitely pay attention to this from now on and spend down my seeds.
Only have approximately 100 stars to go and hope to get the rank 60 badge.
No more power ups though. I learned my lesson there.
But I do like the badges.  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview