This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Ancient Greek Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 15, 2017, 01:05:13 AM
Ancient Greek Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
TYVM.  Jump on this, folks, it's a game that is part of the Site-Wide Challenge going on until the 17th.  Good luck!

gigi

I'm curious as to the strategy ppl are using when playing this game.  Do you go for most stars, or do you play just to complete all levels.  I don't think either auto is all that good, but it finishes the game.  Then I go back and try to get at least 2 stars for each.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on September 15, 2017, 07:58:19 AM
I'm curious as to the strategy ppl are using when playing this game.  Do you go for most stars, or do you play just to complete all levels.  I don't think either auto is all that good, but it finishes the game.  Then I go back and try to get at least 2 stars for each.

Exactly my strategy, Gigi. Get through the game then, one by one, go back and try to get more stars.  Before I begin playing a new garden, I use up seeds on the Happiness Meter to earn that badge, THEN I begin playing the garden.  You can't earn more than 50,000 seeds, so I use about 1/2 of those getting the badge for that garden, then begin playing the levels and restocking seeds.

Make sense?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 15, 2017, 08:03:08 AM
Exactly my strategy, Gigi. Get through the game then, one by one, go back and try to get more stars.  Before I begin playing a new garden, I use up seeds on the Happiness Meter to earn that badge, THEN I begin playing the garden.  You can't earn more than 50,000 seeds, so I use about 1/2 of those getting the badge for that garden, then begin playing the levels and restocking seeds.

Make sense?
What she ^^^ said

gigi

lol oh good, I'm glad to be in good company.  I have no room to buy anything, so I just take the big stuff out and replace it with more stuff.  So far I have a lot of broken pillars hahahaha.  Thanks you guys for answering me  blowkisses.gif

Mayhem

Festive Garden Part 1 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 3 new Happiness badges.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Eeek, I started playing very early this morning, with sleep in my eyes, and I forgot to spend my seeds first!   

gigi

I have a small stash of 40,000 to use on the happiness meter.  I guess I don't understand why you are "eeking" about your seeds, they are still there, right?

Squid

Yes, they are there but they are maxed out at 50K.  When I started playing this morning, I got through about 20 levels and did not collect any seeds when I completed each of those levels.   I spent the seeds on the garden and then started collecting seeds again.  So, ~20 levels worth of seeds were lost and can't be used for the next happiness level.  It's not a big deal - by the time I finish, I'll have filled the happiness meter and gotten the badges.  It's the stockpiling for the next garden that will take the hit unless I keep playing beyond the final badge.

mycatownsme

I started to play this new garden and stopped because of the new challenge this week.
I will sow seeds in other gardens where I know will get that job done.
Sure do like the badges with this one. Great job.

Sorry to hear about your loss of seeds. Good you noticed.

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 15, 2017, 08:42:31 AM
Yes, they are there but they are maxed out at 50K.  When I started playing this morning, I got through about 20 levels and did not collect any seeds when I completed each of those levels.   I spent the seeds on the garden and then started collecting seeds again.  So, ~20 levels worth of seeds were lost and can't be used for the next happiness level.  It's not a big deal - by the time I finish, I'll have filled the happiness meter and gotten the badges.  It's the stockpiling for the next garden that will take the hit unless I keep playing beyond the final badge.

AhHaaaaa yep, I understand now.  Hate when that happens

gigi

If any one is interested in my approach to this game, I let Uncle work for me at night and then during the day I go back and replay games for the 2 stars.  I'm not thrilled with Gardeny, I wish there was an option to choose on how many stars you want it to go for before moving on to the next deck.  I know you can set it to replay a single game, but that's a pain, I can do it faster.  bat.gif halloween27.gif

Squid

panic button.gif  Anyone else experiencing every single garden locked up???

ETA:  Not a site wide problem but Pogo is aware of it and will get around to it... sooner or later.

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 15, 2017, 02:45:05 PM
panic button.gif  Anyone else experiencing every single garden locked up???
not me, everything good so far

Stinkerbell

I have 1 star on most levels and can't get past level 30.  I might just call it quits on this game.

Squid

At least you can get in.  Every garden is locked here except the first one and that has no level completed.  I think I got to level 16 when this happened this afternoon.

mycatownsme

Oh boy. I think I will let this alone for a couple of days.
Some times I can get in and others are a no go.
Then when I do get in I am lucky to get one star.
I hope Pogo is playing around with this so it will be better for badge day.
And this would account for lots not being able to get in or locked out.
At least I can see I'm not alone with issues on this game.
Good Luck to all. Hopes for a better tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview