This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm sorry you're having problems. Truly, Pogo used to be fun. Now it's more like a chore than a place to go for a good time.

catfancie

Just a reminder that this weeks upcoming challenge is Solitaire Gardens.  You might want to hold off until then.

gigi

Quote from: catfancie on October 15, 2017, 10:45:50 PM
Just a reminder that this weeks upcoming challenge is Solitaire Gardens.  You might want to hold off until then.
Who's your uncle?...... really...... because mine get anywhere betwene 1/2 star and one full star, never has it gotten 2, that's why I spend a month redoing them.  Actually I don't even know why I bother with the auto if I just have to go back to redo every hand to get 2 stars..................... just sayin'
topsecret.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on October 16, 2017, 05:36:00 AM
Actually I don't even know why I bother with the auto if I just have to go back to redo every hand to get 2 stars..................... just sayin'
topsecret.gif

Good point. It IS getting ridiculous how much work goes into this "game".

mycatownsme

I play manually about as much as not on this game and agree Stinkerbell.
Thanks for the your support.  I know this is happening to most players anymore.
Games seem to be made harder for profit of having to purchase power ups to win.
My hope is that this time Pogo has made it even hard for themselves and will see this just needs to be changed and just not working. Now we can't even get in to play or when we do we get no where even if a power up is tried due to frustration only to get a half star, one star or if we are lucky a one and a half star. This won't win this weeks challenge. And I have talked with so many of my friends who will only play certain games when it is only to get the album complete for the year. And they would purchase lots of mix and match badges etc. because it was fun. They don't even do the 6 gem pick a card one. So Pogo is out lots with the direction they picked. My opinion only.
They have the same feelings as gigi, Stinkerbell, catfancie, Squid and others. Work so hard at it and it gets to be no fun at all anymore. And that is if you are not locked out!
It felt so good to have Soduko to play last week. To start I did a lot manually because it was fun and brought back some really good feelings and memories. And it only got better as time went on to do the higher levels. Yes, I am ranked out now but I still have been going back to play because it is fun.
I have not been to Pogo yet today and hope to see some kind of news from Pogo letting us know what is going on. And hope for good news and results.

So nice to have this meeting place to share our good news and not so good news and know we are not alone. It is the friends at Pogo that mean so much to me and this trend that Pogo has been using is getting to be a bit much. I sure hope they get it together and make some big changes.
I can still meet in the free rooms and get together with my friends of many years and some new ones too and here also and play our card games or monopoly etc and forget all of the thousands of badges and all those completed weekly and game albums and special album badges and share in tips or get help. But it is getting harder and harder to pay that membership fee every year only to not be able to play the games or have to buy power ups in order to keep up our weekly album for the year. Or have to ask for help and after a time feel like a burden to the very kind heart people who will take their time and do these badges for us. I know they help because they want to do it, but it should not be as it is now.
So off my soap box, I will jump. I have written a book here.
I do appreciate that we have this place and each other. It's a good feeling when times get tough. And together this will be a bump in the road and we will move on.  embrace.gif

gigi

Cat, good read.  I have one year left on some promo from way back when................ got a lot of free memberships paid, but now it's running out and I don't think I'll give them 40$ to renew just to play frustrating games.  The good news is the other game I play, Mahjong Escape, that auto gets 3 stars at least 90% of the time.  go figure.

Squid

I have quite a few years left on my membership but I might reconsider if I had to pay.  I still enjoy Pogo but they are making it harder all the time for me to love them.

Stinkerbell

I don't know if the rest of you are experiencing this, but I get a message that "This game is experiencing problems....blah blah blah....try later.... blah blah blah"

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 17, 2017, 08:11:21 AM
I don't know if the rest of you are experiencing this, but I get a message that "This game is experiencing problems....blah blah blah....try later.... blah blah blah"

yep me too

Squid

Yep, Pogo got my message and are on the job!  Peeved squids are rough!   hysterical.gif

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 17, 2017, 09:35:39 AM
Yep, Pogo got my message and are on the job!  Peeved squids are rough!   hysterical.gif
gotta love those tentacles.  did you ask them how they plan on compensating everyone?

Squid

LOL, that's my favorite question when I'm peeved!  Pogo's going to let me know.  hehehe

Stole your squid - had to do it. <3

mycatownsme

Oh wow, I did not jump on the free Pogo when it was offered. I did use the coke bottle cap codes and was able to get a couple of 3 months free offers. That was great. But no more of that.
My daughter in law has her account that I have helped take over since the birth of the grandchild. So, I have been doing both of them most of the time in hopes that someday she will be back and we can play together again. So, I get hit double time.  But I do have hope.

Gigi, I have had this same thing happen with the 3 stars on the other game and love it! We sure are not spoiled Pogo players after working time and time again in Sol Garden to be thrilled to get 2 stars let alone 3. Got that message when in Pogo earlier too.

Squid,I understand how you feel and I can see how it at least helps a little in not being out the member fee AND not having working games to play. But how much is it worth after dealing with so much so many times?
i REALLY LIKE the green squid with the dancing arms. Looks like you have one to use at Halloween time and be dressed in a different way. *lol* But still use it regular times too. Very nice and darn cute. It even has the pink moving mouth. *lol*

Let us know when you can what message they sent to not have you peeved any more.
We just will not tolerate our Squid to be peeved any longer then necessary. Cruelty to animal or human must end asap.  blowkisses.gif

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 17, 2017, 12:26:28 PM
LOL, that's my favorite question when I'm peeved!  Pogo's going to let me know.  hehehe

Stole your squid - had to do it. <3
Squid - glad you liked it enough to add it to your collection  cheesy.gif

Cat - maybe they will compensate us by letting us get minimum of 2 stars in Gardens after 5 hand replays instead of 50 hahahaha embarrassed.gif

Squid

Yes, I'm very grateful for the Subway-Scrabble contest they had 8 years ago (8!).  It has given me free membership all this time and for more time to come.  I understand that things happen and we all have to roll with the punches sometimes but when they get a fix on these latest problems, I better have my stars.  Those stars represent many hours both with Uncle Otto and by my own hand.  I'm optimistic that they will fix it properly.   Stay tuned...

mycatownsme

Oh Gigi, from your post to the Pogo managers minds.This would be wonderful.

Squid..8 years ago! I remember that now. Time sure flies.
I have hope that Pogo will realize that they need to fix it and do it correctly.
I'll be here, standing by and playing with my Halloween decorations and stuff.
Love Halloween and good this is all going on now. Helps me get my mind off of this recent Pogo stuff.  pumpkin12.gif halloween22.jpg

gigi

Squid, Love your Squid hahaha you little devil you

I had so many free memberships during that promotion I started giving them away...................... sigh.......................... thought I'd be dead in 8 years so I wouldn't need anymore hahahahahahahaha

Mayhem

Festive Garden Part 2 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 15, 2017, 12:35:22 AM
Festive Garden Part 2 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Thank you for info. But it is not easy at all. Not one break and even if
I use a power up, I get between a half star to one star. That's it.
Will take it for now and not sure if I will be trying for 2 or more stars anymore.
Seems this challenge this week has caused Pogo to make all levels on all gardens
impossible. Hope it improves later on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview