Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I wish we could move the plants around if we don't like where we put them

C~M

Quote from: gigi on May 17, 2016, 03:48:57 PM

You can, just click on them and put them where you want, then click save.

Squid

Quote from: gigi on May 17, 2016, 03:48:57 PM
Being able to move the garden items around became possible with level 2.  Now I want a garden shed or greenhouse where I can store the things I don't want in my garden!  I am not a gnome person.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on May 17, 2016, 05:26:09 PM
  Being able to move the garden items around became possible with level 2.  Now I want a garden shed or greenhouse where I can store the things I don't want in my garden!  I am not a gnome person.

And put that big dog somewhere else....along with that stupid square green block.............. slap1.gif

gigi

OMG, thank you Crazyman!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't know they changed that.  Now I'll probably be rearranging more than playing.   heart1.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
After spending a ton (about 640) Gems, got to Rank 27 with 488/540 (updated) stars.  This game is very hard on Gems.

My other account is Rank 26 with 446 stars.

My two dummy accounts are Rank 23 with 396 and 400 stars.  Didn't spend any Gems on these.

All for now...gonna sell some blood to buy more Gems.   Humm...will The Blue Cross ask if I'm on any medication...yikes!!

Do have a good day,

Ken #2 aka Silent

C~M

raine56

Just wondering if anyone has gotten three stars just using auto with no powerups?.  I havent won 3 stars yet without having to use a PU.

Squid

I think I have a couple of levels with 3 stars.  Those are in Garden #1, I think.  I have not bought any upgrades... and won't.

Yoming 2

In level 1 I have 1 with 3 stars and 13 with almost 3 stars...................level 2 not 1 with 3..several with almost 3 and same with level 3.  I bought helpers for level 1 ( 50 for $5.00 ) but zilch for the other 2...found you could spend boo koo money on the stuff and for what.?????  I finally got rank 20 and I quit     nascar4.gif    not a friendly game anymore...too frustrating. Will let the auto do what it can and forget the rest.   popcorn2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 28, 2016, 07:19:52 PM
... Will let the auto do what it can and forget the rest.   popcorn2.gif

That's my thinking.  Eventually, a garden wil come around that gets me the rank.  As long as the auto gets me through all the garden levels, I'll be satisfied.

snowflower

dancing16.gif I'm with you on that Squiddy ... looks like they're looking for our first born

C~M

Japanese Garden Part 1

Stinkerbell

S1lent

Greetings,
Yes, I'll play and promise to limit myself to 320 Gems.
Please do not tell me how much it will cost.

All caught up and can barely wait,
S1lent

Squid

These SESSION TIMED OUT messages in the middle of playing a game are really starting to irk me!

disneyland lady

I downloaded the free trial and am trying to play the game for the 1st time so on level 1 but the autoplay just sits there and does nothing. Am I missing something?

essybee

I seem to be having the same problem with the bot and all browsers, just sits there
Quote from: disneyland lady on June 08, 2016, 06:15:39 AM
I downloaded the free trial and am trying to play the game for the 1st time so on level 1 but the autoplay just sits there and does nothing. Am I missing something?

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 08, 2016, 06:15:39 AM

I bought the PB buddy for this game and it worked just fine......for a while.  Yesterday it would not work at all...I tried all sorts of stuff trying to get it to work.  Nada.    swear2.gif ( cleaned cache, uninstalled and redone, used 3 different browsers etc; etc; etc.   
I finally sent in a bug report but have not heard back anything.  I hope they get the thing fixed soon.  Glad to see I am not the only one having trouble with this one.       girls18.gif

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview