Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greeting all,
This is the only game I play manually.  Even without and of the "Power Ups", I think I can beat the autos.

Do have a great day,
Off to buy a new Subaru Outback...been looking at it for two years...the salesmen say "NO-YOU-AGAIN"...when I drive in.

S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 08, 2016, 03:42:23 PM
Anyone  get the auto to work?

They have updated the PB auto to version 1.6 and it does work now.............. cheesy.gif

C~M

Japanese Garden Part 2

S1lent

Greeting wise ones!!!
What is the best way to use my "seeds" when spinning the wheels, one, two or three? 
Any and all Tips are appreciated.

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Think I figured out the best way to spin the wheels.  Just do them randomly.

But now a new problem...I play a game and do not get credit for seeds.
Comments?
Thanks
Ken #2

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 09, 2016, 01:04:23 PM
Greetings,
Think I figured out the best way to spin the wheels.  Just do them randomly.

But now a new problem...I play a game and do not get credit for seeds.
Comments?
Thanks
Ken #2

You need to get all of each reel to win all of the badges.
The seed thing happened to me as well, but started working again later.

C~M

Even though it says so on homepage, it isn't yet as of this post.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Here is a note from POGO...note the relaxing...yea it is not costing them any GEMS.
S1lent

Solitaire Gardens

Need to take a break from everyday life? Try Solitaire Gardens, Pogo's relaxing new twist on solitaire! Prune away boredom as you stack your way to Flower Power streaks and earn beautiful decorations to spruce up your garden.

Yoming 2

I get a little irritated with the auto ( PB ) for this one..........it seems to skip cards too much.  And then the cards seem to just skip and move forward.    Makes me not happy.    angry21.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 18, 2016, 05:44:04 PM
I get a little irritated with the auto ( PB ) for this one..........it seems to skip cards too much.  And then the cards seem to just skip and move forward.    Makes me not happy.    angry21.gif

I agree! And this has been happening since the beginning. They should have it all sorted by now.

disneyland lady

I tried to use the free trial during the last challenge and it would sit there using PB's suggested settings on 3 browsers, i wrote and said I would not buy an auto that does not work. They sent me the suggested settings and I wrote back that I had sent them screenprints and told them they did not even read my mail. A week later they wrote "Try it now" I wrote back that it now did not work because the trial period was over as was the challenge, Never got an answer to that one.

S1lent

Greetings,
I'll give it a 7, works pretty good.  I do have to help it some.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

I remembered that whenever I've submitted a bug report to PlayBuddy, one of the first things they suggest is reducing the game play screen size so that the desktop shows a bit, so I tried this last night and made it to level 15 without any problems that I could see.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 19, 2016, 07:30:25 AM
I remembered that whenever I've submitted a bug report to PlayBuddy, one of the first things they suggest is reducing the game play screen size so that the desktop shows a bit, so I tried this last night and made it to level 15 without any problems that I could see.

Thanx for posting this..... cheesy.gif    blowkisses.gif  What a nifty suggestion.  I tried it and am now almost thru the whole game.   cheerleading.gif   

snowflower

cheerleading.gif WOW Congrats Yoming!!  Useful stuff Stinkerbell, thanks for sharing!!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Squid

It is messing up a bit and is not advancing quickly.  s'ok.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview