This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Superstar Member

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Who else got this Pogo "Superstar Member" popup when they loaded Pogo.com this morning?

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I must not be a superstar as I did not get this offer.  I'll go back and double check but I don't think I did.  I guess 12 years of membership and many gem purchases doesn't qualify me.

disneyland lady

I did and so did another acct I was working this morning.

C~M

I got it as well as most people playing the game had as well. I woulda posted it, but wanted to be the 1st to display it, lol.

mtndewlover342

I got it also -- on both accounts this morning.  Wonder what their criteria is, as some people get the offer and some don't  magnifier.gif
~Mtndewlover~

gran2x2

I have been club since day 1 and spent a small fortune buying all the badges etc and I didn't get it either... swear2.gif

Yoming 2

Add my name to the list of " no you don't qualify "           Gonna    girls18.gif   and     swear2.gif     well at least for 30 seconds    giggle2.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif
I also got it .. been a member since forever and long ago.
Just forget what the last offer was 'for long time Club Pogo Members ... checked 100 times over but wasn't included in that one.

So who's the genius doing Pogos math these days??   embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

essybee

Can't find the mini as of yet  hysterical.gif
Will share when it appears .

gran2x2

I posted a question about this on the Pogo  facebook page...They probably won't reply....

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 16, 2016, 03:16:56 PM
What mini item did you get?

When Pogo does this, it seems only a free mini item or a badge which we have to purchase. It has only happened twice that I know of. One time it was the free mini background and now advance sale of a LE badge for normal 30 gem price.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on February 17, 2016, 10:30:13 AM
When Pogo does this, it seems only a free mini item or a badge which we have to purchase. It has only happened twice that I know of. One time it was the free mini background and now advance sale of a LE badge for normal 30 gem price.

Yeah, but it was after buying the badge that the mini/badge pop-up appeared, so why tell us we're getting something that we're not? Unless you're saying the badge we bought is the 'goodie' they're 'giving' us?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 17, 2016, 12:49:38 PM
Yeah, but it was after buying the badge that the mini/badge pop-up appeared, so why tell us we're getting something that we're not? Unless you're saying the badge we bought is the 'goodie' they're 'giving' us?

Not for me, it was click the 30 gems button and then had the page of view mini or view badges, being a badge I clicked view badges.

snowflower

dancing16.gif
At first I thought we were getting something free .. like the badge. Nope not free, still cost me 30 GEMS. And just like CM said. It stated click the 30 GEMS button. From there it showed a page of View Mini or View Badges, and of course wanting a badge I clicked View Badges.  While playing for this badge, they were chatting about being in the Pogo Forum and it seemed that the gist of it all was that as members we had the opportunity to play for the badge sooner than the non-members. I don't get that one ... what's the difference between playing for it now .. or later? Maybe only the members had the chance to get this badge?? Oh well, just like everyone else, I don't know what it's all about either, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview