PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:03:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor 2016 - Season 32: Brains, Brawn, Beauty

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

The season started last night.  I always dislike people from the get-go  giggle2.gif
The tall guy actually said (paraphrasing) that he is better looking than 90 or 95 % of the population and that's why he should win Survivor this season.  I wish I could reach inside the TV and give him a little slap.  slap1.gif

I'm going to do some matchmaking and pair up Debbie with CrazyMan    love33.gif   'Nuf said.

I'm giving Darnell to all the one-time posters looking for free pogo.   fall14.gif

I'm matching up Elisabeth with Mayhem.  She's a quantitative strategist and has some brains... plus a really tiny bikini bottom.   inlove1.gif

I'm giving Anna to Homer, in absentia, because she's got a rack of granite.  Let's hear it for silicone.   wow.gif  She's from NY so Homer will have to learn to like the NY Giants.  Sorry, Eagles.

I'm going to hand over Cydney to * * * * *  because they're both scary in their own ways.   help.gif

I'm giving Kyle to Stinkerbell because they both like body art so much.   lipstick.gif  blink.gif

I'm pairing Aubry with JoeC because they're sorta, kinda in the background but they always come through.   hi11.gif

I'll give Joseph to Snowy because he's kind of a hottie for an older gentleman and snowy's a sweetie.  A hottie for a sweetie.    embrace.gif

I'm matching Peter to Yoming because he's smart and has some body art that reminds me of her siggies   magnifier.gif

Jennifer goes to S1lent because Jennifer had larvae in her ears and I think S1lent likes that.   shocked.gif no-no.gif

I'm pairing Alecia to no one.  The lights are on but I don't think anyone's home.

Neal goes to Dis because he's an ice cream entrepreneur and we all know ice cream peeps love Disney.   bbq22.gif

Caleb goes to no one because I remember him from Big Brother and he's very full of himself and a bit childish.  Stay tuned.

Michele gets matched to all of Pogocheats because she's a bartender and I'm sure we all need a drink.   beer11.gif

Tai goes with Missy because there's a certain joy in just being that they both share.   fall13.gif

On second thought, Caleb gets paired with Nick (Mr. Thinks he's Beautiful) because they deserve each other.   lipsrsealed.gif

Julia goes to CrazyMan, too, because now I feel bad that I gave him Debbie, who he still gets.   diablo.gif

Scot is matched with Gran because we know how much she loves basketball and he played for the NBA and is really, really tall.   vacation51.gif

Ok, no need to thank me for your pairings.  Just enjoy the ride.   blowkisses.gif

C~M

Squid

gran2x2

Actually basketball is the one sport I never watch...tall skinny guys in  baggy shorts does nothing for me.... hysterical.gif...but the mental giant  giggle2.gif  alicia couldn't even figure out the pen has a cap on it....she is a wate of space for sure... no-no.gif

disneyland lady

An odd-in-every-way gay Vietnamese gardener is in Beauty tribe? And trying to kiss Caleb (who has his profession listed as Big Brother Contestant)? Wonder if Caleb brought Ambers bunny slippers? Julia going to Crazy~man is gonna put him in jail - she is only 19!

Stinkerbell

I hate these shows because they show just how devious and "dog eat dog" humanity can be. They all work together, then turn on each other.

C~M

gran2x2

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 19, 2016, 03:32:49 PM
He gave her back the bunny slippers and she sold em on ebay... hysterical.gif

Even funnier is that someone bought them!

disneyland lady

Been over a month since we posted here. Poor Caleb (words I never thought I would type!) is now set to play again not next season but the one after and even that filming has been delayed because of killer Hurricane George. But I had to post because I have been having the worst life lately and have not found much to make me smile. But OMG the previews for tonight had me ROTFLMAO!

Chemist/Juggler/Firemaker??? Debbie <camera confessional>: Nick looks like a Greek god. The angular features of his face make for great photography. I know that because I've modeled off and on for years and years.

I think I heard the cameraman snort! But in Debbie's defense, I am pretty sure I saw her on The People of Walmart website!

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 23, 2016, 10:53:02 AM
Been over a month since we posted here. Poor Caleb (words I never thought I would type!) is now set to play again not next season but the one after and even that filming has been delayed because of killer Hurricane George. But I had to post because I have been having the worst life lately and have not found much to make me smile. But OMG the previews for tonight had me ROTFLMAO!

Chemist/Juggler/Firemaker??? Debbie <camera confessional>: Nick looks like a Greek god. The angular features of his face make for great photography. I know that because I've modeled off and on for years and years.    no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I think I heard the cameraman snort! But in Debbie's defense, I am pretty sure I saw her on The People of Walmart website!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

gran2x2

Was so happy to see Mr Snake get the ax....peter was an ass.....I miss Caleb though...Glad he will get another shot...

Squid

I'm not sure I see the evils of Peter.  I don't think he was so awful.  He's playing the game like everyone else.  Debbie still cracks me up.  She has modeled off and on for YEARS AND YEARS?  Really?   I mean.... really?

disneyland lady

Peter was not only a doctor but in the ER - so double God complex.

And geez was that ball dunking challenge specifically made for a former NBA PLAYER???

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 24, 2016, 05:02:23 AM
And geez was that ball dunking challenge specifically made for a former NBA PLAYER???

Yes!  But he almost lost!

gran2x2

Debbie makes me laugh the way she thinks she is running the show...wait till the merge....she'll be shocked I think when her plans fall apart.

disneyland lady

Since the show is filmed ahead except for the finale, when I watch I am always thinking that they are watching with their family and us. Most of them are thinking bad editing but Debbie is such a legend in her own mind, she probably reacted more to Nick's talk to the camera about Debbie's crush.

Squid

So many of them are weird.  Nick was the one who said that because he's so good looking, he should make it to the end.  People like that make me ill.   Debbie is a crack up!

disneyland lady

i was told by a "friend" You have no idea how hard it is to be beautiful! Any self esteem I had was probably crushed!

disneyland lady

Epic blindside last night but I think something else epic happened unless I missed something..... Scot took Jason's idol with him!

I do think the next on the chopping block is that chicken.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview