PlayBuddy
April 15, 2024, 11:44:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Mix-n-Match Badge Sale

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Buy 1 Mix-n-Match Badge, Get 1 Free when you use promo code MARCHBOGO at checkout.

This code can only be used once per account - limit 40 badges.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm&pageSection=new_cp_bc_mnm_seeall
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Squid

Anyone know if March 2016 badges are excluded?  Anyone know how long the sale is going on?  Aside from the homepage announcement, I can't find more info on the sale.

disneyland lady

girls18.gif been trying for 2 hrs - cannot get to the MnMs - server problems

Mayhem

So far, no more information is available on this sale.

Squid, I think the MnM badges were ordered from newest -> oldest when I tested it this afternoon - and I was able to click on the first 2 badges and the code worked for them. With that said, I believe there are no exclusions.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Took over 3 hrs, 2 browsers, backdoor server and lots of cussing but was able to get the 23 I did not have. Need a nap or margarita or both. March was included!

Stinkerbell

I got all the retirings from the last page and then I went through and got the ones I love to play - which included some March badges. What a great sale!  beer11.gif

Does anyone know if they can be gifted?

PissedOffPumpkin

Yay!! I've been waiting for this too. I love challenges, but I'm not paying full price to bloody Pogo. I just stocked up big time! Thank you!  beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on March 23, 2016, 11:29:21 PM
Yay!! I've been waiting for this too. I love challenges, but I'm not paying full price to bloody Pogo. I just stocked up big time! Thank you!  beer11.gif

Right? I wish they hadn't limited it to 40. I need another 30 or so, and I don't have another club pogo account to load with gems and gift to myself.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2016, 08:16:27 PM
I got all the retirings from the last page and then I went through and got the ones I love to play - which included some March badges. What a great sale!  beer11.gif

Does anyone know if they can be gifted?

For the 3hrs I had problems I got a different error message when trying to enter who the gift was for (try again later) but when it all finally worked I gifted someone to round out the BOGO.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 24, 2016, 04:38:05 AM
Right? I wish they hadn't limited it to 40. I need another 30 or so, and I don't have another club pogo account to load with gems and gift to myself.
I can help you with that, Stinkeroo.  

Hope you're feeling better each and every day!  xoxox

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2016, 04:57:18 AM
I can help you with that, Stinkeroo.  

Hope you're feeling better each and every day!  xoxox

Thanks!

Yeah, a little better every day.

Squid

raine56

I have been waiting a long time for a decent M&M badge sale.  They seem very rare these days.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on March 24, 2016, 07:01:08 PM
They seem very rare these days.

You're sure right about that.  It is probably well over a year since the last one, maybe.... 2 years?  I bought gems today due to this sale.  You would think they would have the sales more often... they'd sell gems a-plenty!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2016, 07:40:18 PM
You're sure right about that.  It is probably well over a year since the last one, maybe.... 2 years?  I bought gems today due to this sale.  You would think they would have the sales more often... they'd sell gems a-plenty!

I bought some, too. I'm being much pickier about what I'll spend gems on.

snap20

Perfect. I had 16 gems left and my Club membership runs out towards the end of April. So I can use up those gems before it expires and get two more badges.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on March 25, 2016, 03:10:34 PM
Perfect. I had 16 gems left and my Club membership runs out towards the end of April. So I can use up those gems before it expires and get two more badges.
No more Club Pogo for you, SnipSnap?

snap20

Quote from: Squid on March 25, 2016, 04:17:51 PM
No more Club Pogo for you, SnipSnap?

Nope. I haven't paid an actual dime on the site...my current club was through mycokerewards. Since coke no longer offers pogo, I have no other way to get more club time other than pay. I'm not willing to do that. LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview