PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:27:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire ~ GOTM April

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Pogo has added 10 new ranks to World Class Solitaire.
This is the Game Of The Month for April.

Rank 60

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 29, 2016, 05:39:16 PM
Pogo has added 10 new ranks to World Class Solitaire.
This is the Game Of The Month for April.

Rank 60

Lucky for you I'm a follower of the "Don't Shoot the Messenger" rule.

Squid

Anything's better than Bingo.  Hey, Stinky, it could have been First Class Solitaire!

S1lent

Greetings,
I've tried all my browsers.  Game only runs about 10 minutes then freezes.  Any suggestions...I'll baby-sit the darn thing if I have too.

Thanks
S1lent

Think problem solved...slowed the auto speed down to 75 instead of 100.  Been working good and has been running 3 hours.  Up to rank 54.

Staying with Torch browser...hope this helps.

And Maybe a Badge at the end...OMG...almost free!!!

snowflower

dancing16.gif Good Luck Silent, it's looking good!

And thanks Pogo ... finally something I really like - WC/Solitaire!!  tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Hey "flower",
Yes, This game is fun to play manual.  I let the auto run on one account and played manual on the laptop.  Like having those "power-Ups"

Only took two days to rank out.  (did have to baby sit the auto every few hours)

S1lent

Stinkerbell

No matter which browser or which computer I use, PB just stops playing. It ran for 3 hours yesterday and only played 2 games.

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 01, 2016, 03:37:07 PM
Hey "flower",
Yes, This game is fun to play manual.  I let the auto run on one account and played manual on the laptop.  Like having those "power-Ups"

Only took two days to rank out.  (did have to baby sit the auto every few hours)

S1lent
Yes silent, WC is fun to play manual .. there's only a few games in Pogo that I like to play that way. But now my new meds and Pogo play their own game of 'putting Snowy to sleep.' lol. But adding ranks to these good ole' games are SO much better than the newer KIDS games they've been putting out there for us lately. I wish they'd do the same with Hearts, Spades, Pino and etc.  Now that'd be nice too ....

Squid

Rank 60 achieved.  It went pretty quickly but I had to babysit A LOT because of the freezing and script errors. 

raine56

Quote from: snowflower on April 02, 2016, 12:45:17 PM
Yes silent, WC is fun to play manual .. there's only a few games in Pogo that I like to play that way. But now my new meds and Pogo play their own game of 'putting Snowy to sleep.' lol. But adding ranks to these good ole' games are SO much better than the newer KIDS games they've been putting out there for us lately. I wish they'd do the same with Hearts, Spades, Pino and etc.  Now that'd be nice too ....

I am having exactly the same trouble.  No idea whats going on.  Tried different comps with different browsers but it just does a couple of games then sits there. Grr!!

Yoming 2

I finally ranked out but got very annoyed sometimes..................if the game said 3 stamps I might get only 1   Once I sat here and watched it play 5 games for 3 stamps and only received 1 stamp      swear2.gif    ..and the auto wasn't any help either cause when the game was down to say 3 cards and should have finished it would just say blip and start a new game.  I am glad to say     cheerleading.gif      it's all done.    dancing16.gif

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview