PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:36:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free trial size snack box, delivered

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

www.graze.com is offering a free 4-snack box delivered to your home.  After the trial, you will be signed up for subsequent deliveries at 1,2,3, etc week intervals, which you control.  After receiving your free trial box, you can cancel the 'subscription' at any time.  Yes, you have to enter credit card info.  You get to list your likes, dislikes, allergies, etc.

Use coupon code:  SNACK2
I don't think caps matter.

I do not know how long that coupon code will work.

My box is coming around 4/11.  I'll review it here, if anyone is interested.

Have fun!   bbq22.gif bbq29.gif halloween23.gif bbq26.gif turkey4.gif

disneyland lady

I have done Graze before and used it a a gift. Love them - always a great selection. It reminds me of how when I was sick my mom would use the muffin tins with a bit of cheese, some raisins, wheat thins, grapes, peanuts and a few chocolate chips to eat right in bed.

Squid

I received my snack box yesterday (didn't get the mail until this morning).  The box arrived in good condition and all the contents look very nice, very appetizing.  All are in good shape, nothing broken.  I haven't tried anything yet but will snack a bit later in the day and let you know.

If anyone is interested in trying this, you can sign up using my code (TLHFWNFVB).  If you use my code, I get a dollar off my next shipment (big whoops) but you will get your first and 5th box free.  Might be worth a go.

Cheerio!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview