This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chuzzle Slots Weekly Challenge - 4/6/16

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Lines are not being credited to many players.

Also, I was almost done with the badge when *POOF* my 750+ point progress was reduced to 1. 

I'm pretty ticked off.  swear2.gif

C~M

Yea, they are aware of it and their forum is full of mad people. I get a line that reads something like the game is under maintenance and will be back soon.

Yoming 2

I too got the maintenance pop-up.  I was trying to finish a personal challenge and it wouldn't load, then I wasn't getting credit for finishing a level (bejeweled twist ) and now I can't even get in the stupid game.   

I finished the 2 weeklies early this a.m. so glad I got that done......( even thought they might disappear at any time ). 

Stinkerbell

It's counting the wins for the weekly challenge, but now it's not crediting the As on the winning lines. I have 10/20 since this morning, and not I'm not getting credit. I'm not going to play anymore today until they fix it.

snowflower

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 06, 2016, 01:12:58 PM
I too got the maintenance pop-up.  I was trying to finish a personal challenge and it wouldn't load, then I wasn't getting credit for finishing a level (bejeweled twist ) and now I can't even get in the stupid game.   

I finished the 2 weeklies early this a.m. so glad I got that done......( even thought they might disappear at any time ). 

dancing16.gif   Yoming I just have to say this. I LOVE your flowers!! So springlike .. very pretty!   gif girls22.gif

gigi

Not only not getting credit, but now I checked and you can't even get into the game.  Says its under maintenance.  That's good news cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
More good news...the Chuzzle game doesn't even load for me.  So haven't lost any progress.

POGO at it's best. crying10.gif

S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: snowflower on April 06, 2016, 03:23:58 PM
   dancing16.gif   Yoming I just have to say this. I LOVE your flowers!! So springlike .. very pretty!   gif girls22.gif

Thank you but here in Michigan we have had snow falling the past week and forecast is for more.............Friday I had about 3" in my yards and driveway--and I don't live in the north but in the southern part of MI.  Was down to 24 degrees last night.  Rain for the past week or so....all day today.  Will be glad to see some warmer weather or the tulips will not be blooming in May.    winter20.gif

AustinBennett

A respectable site offering a game where gems/coins/real money is at stake would pull the plug till the issue was resolved, especially where the issue favors the house. Would be interesting the number of gems that were purchased during the first day of the challenge just to get the badge?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on April 07, 2016, 02:30:54 AM
A respectable site offering a game where gems/coins/real money is at stake would pull the plug till the issue was resolved, especially where the issue favors the house. Would be interesting the number of gems that were purchased during the first day of the challenge just to get the badge?

I have to say, respectable is the key word here. It's a damn shame that EA took over Pogo. My son, a hard core gamer, tries to avoid purchasing from EA whenever possible. They do the same thing to video games - but on a much bigger scale - that they're doing to us. Nickel and GEMming us to the poor house. But hey, we allow it because we keep on buying. Think is, I'm seriously thinking of going back to doing only the weekly challenges, and dailies. The only way to fight back in to hit their wallet and they likely won't notice that I'm gone, but I'll feel better no longer playing their game(s), no pun intended.

gigi

Stinker, I agree with you and have only been doing the daily and weekly challenges for at least a year now.  I just get my badge and leave.  I haven't given up on gaming.  As stated in some long lost post I mainly do HO from BigFish when I'm not playing FB's Farm Heroes (at level 716).  Pogo gives us 6 poorly chosen mediocre games for phones and Ipad whereas King games from FB let's you play on any device.

So tired of Pogo either not working, having to use different browsers to play different games, making members pay for gems after they paid for a membership arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg, the list goes on.  Anyone remember when at any given time of day ppl playing would show up as 200,000+?  Now your lucky to see 60,000.  So, ppl ARE leaving Pogo and their answer to this is create more games that cost $.  Stick a fork in me, I am so done.

gigi

Yoming, my daughter lives in St. Joe that's pretty south, almost Indiana lol

C~M

This sux! If the game DOES load, it ends up freezing at the end of the game so you get no credit for the game. (Mahjong Escape ~ Complete 20 levels each under 5 mins in
2 weeks)

Squid

gigi

think we'll get a surprise gift?  certainly won't get our coins back, if anything probably some mini item jester.gif

Squid

Pogo is having a rough week.  Now all the badge books in my collection are screwed up.  They are showing as incomplete.

Yoming 2

raine56

Anyone actually got the chuzzle badge?  I had over 200 wins which has now been reset to zero. 

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on April 07, 2016, 07:40:25 PM
Anyone actually got the chuzzle badge?  I had over 200 wins which has now been reset to zero. 
Not I.  They still have my 750+ points, the bastages!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview