This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Site-Wide Challenge on April 13th

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The new Pogo Site-Wide Challenge will be on April 13th.

Finish 50,000,000 Claire Hart: Soul Searcher, Clue Secrets & Spies, Sherlock Holmes levels between April 13th and April 17th with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn this badge plus 25,000 tokens.

Thanks to everyone who emailed me about it this morning!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Clue is the most stable game to run over and over again with an auto. Claire hangs up (Pogo issues), while I have not really tried Sherlock for super long stretches. It is possible that Sherlock would be quick, but the auto does a lot of bonus levels because it is good at playing the game.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mayhem on April 08, 2016, 08:36:55 AM
The new Pogo Site-Wide Challenge will be on April 13th.

Finish 50,000,000 Claire Hart: Soul Searcher, Clue Secrets & Spies, Sherlock Holmes levels between April 13th and April 17th with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn this badge plus 25,000 tokens.

Unless they change their minds.................oh wait a minute I might be wrong--I don't think Pogo ever does that... jester.gif      giggle2.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Thanks for the heads up .. maybe I'll take Joes advice and play Clue. GL Everyone!!!

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on April 08, 2016, 08:36:55 AM

Since you all seem to email Mayhem about all of this stuff I will no longer be posting badges and new game stuff. Either you can do it or since you email him maybe he will.

I don't like wasting my time getting the info and then come here to see it was posted because of "others" emailing it to Mayhem.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 09, 2016, 01:57:27 PM
Since you all seem to email Mayhem about all of this stuff I will no longer be posting badges and new game stuff. Either you can do it or since you email him maybe he will.

I don't like wasting my time getting the info and then come here to see it was posted because of "others" emailing it to Mayhem.
Ok, Mr. Crankypants.

Mayhem

Well I hope you don't stop posting, you always provide us with great information. I just happened to have several different people email me the same information that morning - and oddly enough, none of them have an account here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 09, 2016, 02:34:18 PM
Well I hope you don't stop posting, Mr. CrankyPants, you always provide us with great information. I just happened to have several different people email me the same information that morning - and oddly enough, none of them have an account here.

Ok, that's better. 

Hey, ya just hafta laugh sometimes.   embarrassed.gif

LOVE YOU ALL!  heart1.gif

disneyland lady

Only emails I get are from hot sexy babes who want me or Nigerian Banks with US funds they want to send to me.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 09, 2016, 03:31:59 PM
Only emails I get are from hot sexy babes who want me or Nigerian Banks with US funds they want to send to me.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  You, too?!?

Stinkerbell

Color me confused. Isn't the most important thing that the information is posted, rather than who is posting the information first?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 09, 2016, 04:01:06 PM
Color me confused, Mr. CrankyPants. Isn't the most important thing that the information is posted, rather than who is posting the information first?

Hep me, hep me!  I jes can't control meself!

shy12.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 09, 2016, 04:01:06 PM
Color me confused. Isn't the most important thing that the information is posted, rather than who is posting the information first?

cheesy.gif      cheesy.gif        cheesy.gif     cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 09, 2016, 04:07:57 PM
Hep me, hep me!  I jes can't control meself!

shy12.gif

You're a nuisance to society, you know that, right?   blowkisses.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 10, 2016, 08:10:18 AM
You're a nuisance to society, you know that, right?   blowkisses.gif
I s'pose you're right.  Sorry, I must've been in a mood yesterday... probably low blood glucose.  I get smart-assy when I'm hungry.  LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2016, 08:17:10 AM
I get smart-assy when I'm hungry.  LOL

If that's the case, you must be starving every minute of every day! LOL!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 10, 2016, 08:31:42 AM
If that's the case, you must be starving every minute of every day! LOL!

Obviously that med you are taking makes you brave. Suggestion: no juggling with chainsaws or cliff diving for a few weeks.

Squid

Squid

Clicking on the home page banner for the SWC brings you to the challenge from January, 2016.  Needs an update.

New Site-Wide Challenge Coming Soon
Get ready, Club Pogo, because a brand new Site-Wide Challenge is coming Wednesday, January 20. As usual, we'll have a bold new goal, with an irresistible new Special Edition Badge for everyone who helps achieve victory.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview