This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Safari : New Game of The Month for May

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Mahjong Safari is the new game of the month for May. It will have 10 new ranks and a new rank badge.

It should be active on the 1st of the month.

http://www.pogo.com/games/mahjongsafari

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Love the game and pleased as punch (HUH?) that the GOTH is not a slots or coin one. Just hate that there are gamewith lessthan 50 ranks that will never get the chance.

Squid

I like this game so, for me, it's good news.  So happy it's not a BINGO game!

S1lent

Greetings,
With this game we will be able to help our tournament ribbons...if anyone is still playing them.

S1lent

Squid

I don't play in the tournaments.  The point is lost on me and requires almost constant play.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on April 26, 2016, 04:41:20 PM
I don't play in the tournaments.  The point is lost on me and requires almost constant play.

You're downright RIGHT Squiddy .. I totally agree.  huh.gif

C~M

disneyland lady

Listed on the Daily Event Calendar as starting today but the link still gives you WCS as of 8:30am PT

Squid

Still not able to start the month of Safari play.  Does this new rank start on 5/5, like they did the first month of GOTM?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 02, 2016, 02:32:10 PM
Still not able to start the month of Safari play.  Does this new rank start on 5/5, like they did the first month of GOTM?

I am hoping for after maint tomorrow. impatience.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Today is Monday and GOTM not started...Maybe Wednesday?

Do have a great day,
S1lent

disneyland lady

Maint done and no new ranks AND the link to GOTM is now gone from the Daily Calendar #POGOFAIL  We will soon see a message from Pogo COMING SOON GAME OF THE MONTH

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 03, 2016, 03:39:25 AM
Maint done and no new ranks AND the link to GOTM is now gone from the Daily Calendar #POGOFAIL  We will soon see a message from Pogo COMING SOON GAME OF THE MONTH

My next guess is that it will be available on 5/5. 

disneyland lady

just went to my browser history and the gotm is still showing wcs!  great band aid pogo!

Pogo Complaint Dept

Update from  Pogo Forums means if we want to do the Mother's Day LE before or on Mother's Day = it will not count towards the new ranks. Happy Mothers Day from Pogo!

by Pogo_Cactuar » May 3rd, 2016, 7:45 am

Hello,

Our Game of the Month program is still going to happen in May. There may be months where the Game of the Month doesn't start on the 1st or very close to the 1st of the month.

Mahjong Safari will be the Game of the Month for May. It is scheduled to start on 5/10 and run until 5/31.

We thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

Pogo_Cactuar

disneyland lady

They are on Facebook showing how WCS is decorated for Mothers Day! Someone asked about the GOTH and I posted my tweet about not getting to rank up if I want to get the LE icon before Mothers Day and they answered - wrong of course

Thanks for the note. After you've ranked out on a game, you continue to get rank points if you still play it. So when new ranks are released, you'll get credit for that time. Enjoy!

But I answered NOT FOR THE LAST 3 GOTM! Obviously the Pogo Facebook page is managed by someone that does not actually PLAY on Pogo.

disneyland lady

Yoming 2

GOTM is ready to play................. cheerleading.gif     

Squid

Just saw that and came to post.  Yoming is the early bird today!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview