This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape Athens available

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif     Today  May 1       cheerleading.gif

Now Available: Mahjong Escape Athens

Mahjong Escape  Athens is now available.

In order to play, you will need to have completed all of the Paris and San Francisco puzzles before Athens will unlock.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Should be able to rank out with 3 stars in about 4 hours.  Yes, I used about 5 power-ups.

Good luck...easy badges.

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 01, 2016, 05:35:26 PM
Greetings,
Should be able to rank out with 3 stars in about 4 hours.  Yes, I used about 5 power-ups.

Good luck...easy badges.

S1lent

You sure are fast, S1lent!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 01, 2016, 05:35:26 PM
Greetings,
Good luck...easy badges.
S1lent

3 stars each level, and I used no power ups. Take that, Pogo!

Squid

Can anyone tell me why my game award section in this game is off by two?  I've completed every country/city with 3 stars in every level.  Am I missing something?

C~M

Quote from: Squid on May 04, 2016, 05:20:24 PM
Can anyone tell me why my game award section in this game is off by two?  I've completed every country/city with 3 stars in every level.  Am I missing something?

Pogo has more badges on the way, ie: weekly and or m&m

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 04, 2016, 05:30:13 PM
Pogo has more badges on the way, ie: weekly and or m&m
Wouldn't those be listed in the upper portions, not Game Award?  I thought game award came from rank or completion of the levels.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on May 04, 2016, 05:32:49 PM
 Wouldn't those be listed in the upper portions, not Game Award?  I thought game award came from rank or completion of the levels.

If you notice your picture, it says "Badges Earned In This Game" not rank or game awarded. It shows all the badges for the game you have completed. It shows you need another M&M and Premium to have them all. Pogo sometimes has them all ready to be released and they show up there, just like in our badge books, but not attainable yet.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on May 04, 2016, 05:20:24 PM

Here is mine for the GOTM

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 04, 2016, 05:38:42 PM
If you notice your picture, it says "Badges Earned In This Game" not rank or game awarded. It shows all the badges for the game you have completed. It shows you need another M&M and Premium to have them all. Pogo sometimes has them all ready to be released and they show up there, just like in our badge books, but not attainable yet.

Either you're not reading my question correctly or I am really missing something.  I am not talking about MnM or Premiums.  I know that I have to purchase one more in each category in order to have them all. 

My only concern is the game awards.  Game awards are ranks and levels achieved in this game (badges at timed levels).  I have all of the game completed - every level with three stars.  There is nothing I can improve upon as far as the game is concerned.  Why would I be missing two of the available GAME AWARD badges?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 05, 2016, 01:30:34 AM
How can you have 94/92?

He probably got two badges ahead of time in Mix N' Magic.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview