PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:27:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Site Wide Challenge: Mother's Day Weekend 2016 (May 6-9)

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Mother's Day is coming early to Club Pogo! We're celebrating in regal fashion, with a new Site-Wide Challenge fit for a queen. We can't tell you what the goal is yet, but let's just say there's a lot of fun in the cards.

You won't have to wait long to find out, though. The action starts this Friday and lasts all the way until the end of Mother's Day. To take on this epic gaming goal, all of Club Pogo will have to join forces. Naturally, there's a brand-new animated Badge and a bundle of tokens for all the winners.

See you soon!
****************************************************************************************************************************
Hearts?

Squid

disneyland lady

It specifically says cards so that eliminates Wonderland. And I really doubt they would use a java game on a challenge on a weekend and Pogo Addiction is java. It needs to have a Queen of Hearts so I am guessing Payday Freecell, Tri-Peaks or 52 Pick-Up!

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 05, 2016, 03:53:44 PM
It specifically says cards so that eliminates Wonderland. And I really doubt they would use a java game on a challenge on a weekend and Pogo Addiction is java. It needs to have a Queen of Hearts so I am guessing Payday Freecell, Tri-Peaks or 52 Pick-Up!

The whole game has cards, doesn't it?

Mayhem

Complete 30,000,000 games (or levels) in Solitaire Gardens, First Class Solitaire, World Class Solitaire, Tri-Peaks Solitaire or Rainy Day Spider Solitaire between May 6th and May 9th.

Activate challenge : http://www.pogo.com/challenge/site-wide.do?intcmp=swc_md16_news
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 05, 2016, 06:47:16 PM
The whole game has cards, doesn't it?
If you want to count the cookies as cards, although it does have the bonus round entry cards.

Quote from: Mayhem on May 06, 2016, 01:27:57 AM
Complete 30,000,000 games (or levels) in Solitaire Gardens, First Class Solitaire, World Class Solitaire, Tri-Peaks Solitaire or Rainy Day Spider Solitaire between May 6th and May 9th.

Activate challenge : http://www.pogo.com/challenge/site-wide.do?intcmp=swc_md16_news
Thanks, Mayhem!

C~M

Stinkerbell

I'll be honest, I thought we wouldn't make it, being a holiday weekend with lots of family get togethers. I did play, but only enough to earn MnM badges I needed.

S1lent

Greetings,
I let the "auto" run on first class and rainy day for a couple of days...hope POGO police didn't notice...was completing "ribbon" requirements at the same time.

Some of the top Ribbon players have really high scores...way more than an auto could rack up running 24/7 with all 5 players.  Just a thought...if something doesn't seem right, it's not.

Do have a great day,
S1lent

disneyland lady

Not fact-checked but more than likely all POGO employees have mothers living or dead. It is possible some of the live ones play POGO. I want to thank those mothers for this badge.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview