PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:03:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome to the upgraded forum!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Welcome to the upgraded forum!

I'm still busy settings things up, but if you see any issues, please report them in here and I'll get to them as soon as possible.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

The upgraded forum uses a new cookie to save your login information. You will need to re-log in to your account.

If you have forgotten your login details, please go here : http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=reminder

If you're still having issues, please email me at support@pogocheats.net

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 23, 2016, 09:16:47 PM
Nice look! Loads faster, too.

Thanks! This new version is quite superior to the previous version, so it will load much faster. It will also give me access to a host of new forum options - too many to mention. I'll need time to go through them all.

Also, this new forum is now mobile friendly - so you should be able to browse & post using your phone or tablet device.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 23, 2016, 09:57:39 PM
Also, this new forum is now mobile friendly - so you should be able to browse & post using your phone or tablet device.

Already was using my phone to browse and post...lol

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 23, 2016, 10:07:23 PM
Already was using my phone to browse and post...lol

How does it look on your phone? does it display correctly?

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 23, 2016, 10:08:17 PM
How does it look on your phone? does it display correctly?

I haven't tried the new version on it yet, but the old version was OK, just had to pinch screen and enlarge it to read it. I usually use my phone after I have shut down my computer for the night.

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 23, 2016, 10:13:55 PM
I haven't tried the new version on it yet, but the old version was OK, just had to pinch screen and enlarge it to read it.

Ah ok, you shouldn't have to do that anymore. Keep me posted though.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 23, 2016, 10:15:11 PM
Ah ok, you shouldn't have to do that anymore. Keep me posted though.

This is the home page as seen on my Android:

This is this topic:

Mayhem

Thanks for the screenshots!

Right now, only the forum is mobile friendly (and I can see it's being display properly). The rest of the site is still on the 'to do' list.

C~M

I do however NOT like the new way we have to post images. I used to copy the link paste it in message and then highlight it and click the image button and it applied the img to both sites. Now when clicking the image icon a popup comes up to enter the url and after you enter it, it posts the actual image into the post. That will make it a lot harder to post the upcoming badges for the 2 games I post every month.

Mayhem

I'm not seeing that issue ...

If I post a link to the image and highlight it, then click on the "insert image" button, it just adds the "img" and "/img" tags in front and after the link like normal.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 23, 2016, 11:05:55 PM
I'm not seeing that issue ...

If I post a link to the image and highlight it, then click on the "insert image" button, it just adds the "img" and "/img" tags in front and after the link like normal.

I figured it out... I had 'Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default.' checked under profile look and feel. I unchecked it and it is back to normal.

Mayhem

Thanks for letting me know!

Do you know if this was a setting you had enabled that was carried over from the previous forum?

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on May 24, 2016, 12:47:23 AM
Thanks for letting me know!

Do you know if this was a setting you had enabled that was carried over from the previous forum?

Never saw it before and don't know what it does or did. I had checked it when I logged in earlier as I went to my profile to make sure my settings were the way I wanted.

Squid

Love the new forum, Mayhem!  I love the appearance:  rounded corners, color scheme, etc.   Great job!

Yes, it loaded faster....zooooooom!

Squid

The "Quick Reply" at the bottom of a thread no longer has the options you recently added, such as "Use Full Editor".  Did you want to omit those extra buttons?  You can always click on preview which will take you to the full editor.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview