Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove : New Game of The Month for June

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

I tried it and it worked! Sadly, it would only work about 3x per puzzle then stopped, but I did make a good dent in progress. :)

S1lent

Greetings Stinker and others,
I have two main accounts and two dummy accounts and four computers I used to rank up.  At first, I wasn't waiting long enough...so I started writing down the time the computer went to sleep.  For me, I used 4 minutes of computer sleep to make sure my game progress was saved.

You will need 6,000 up to 7,200 letters for each rank increase from 50 to 60.  If you can get 374 letters per game (That is what I got) it will take 17-20 games to increase one rank.  If my math is correct, it should take you about 1.5 hours per rank.  I spread it out over a few days...and was glad to finish them off.  Now if you play using an auto...you will need about 65,000 letters to move from rank 50 to rank 60.  If you use an auto and just get 190 letters per day...you will be looking at 333 days...YIKES

Sorry to get wordy
Ken #2  aka S1lent

PS...if you want me to give you a hand just PM me.  Heck, I'm retired and have lots of free time. (I hope a lot of time as I'm turning 70 ((ouch)) on Monday.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the offer, Ken!

So how many times were you able to do this with a single puzzle? I was using a timer, setting it for 4 minutes, following the directions carefully. I had 5 available (unworked) puzzles and each puzzle only worked about 3 times before I had to go to the next one.

S1lent

Greetings,
I tried it just once tonight...worked fine.   Let me give it another 10 tries tomorrow.  I can't tell if it giving me credit as I am ranked out.
TTYL
Ken #2

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 29, 2016, 05:30:24 PM
Greetings Stinker and others,
I have two main accounts and two dummy accounts and four computers I used to rank up.  At first, I wasn't waiting long enough...so I started writing down the time the computer went to sleep.  For me, I used 4 minutes of computer sleep to make sure my game progress was saved.

Sorry to get wordy
Ken #2  aka S1lent

PS...if you want me to give you a hand just PM me.  Heck, I'm retired and have lots of free time. (I hope a lot of time as I'm turning 70 ((ouch)) on Monday.

This is one I find hard ... if you have any lingering boredom time, just let me know, lol. Will PM you my data (just in case).  dancing16.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Here is some more detailed pics. 

Put your computer to sleep for 4 minutes!
Yes...I'll have just 8 more

S1lent

Greetings,
After waking up your computer it should look something.  I have Windows 10 and use Torch Browser.

Now put your computer to sleep.
Repeat as often as needed.

This is after 10 games.

Stinkerbell

It must be my computer because all I got was 4 today, which is the most I've gotten.

S1lent

Greetings,
My computers are 1, 5, 6, and about 10 years old.

Might want to check your power settings...to see when your computer goes to sleep.  Mine is set to "Never".   Maybe changing it to 1 minute will do the trick.

Actually, now that you mentioned just 4 times, sometimes one of my computers would come out of sleep without me doing anything,

Stinkerbell

I didn't just wait for it to go to sleep, I clicked START>SLEEP waited 4 minutes woke it up and it worked, but only 4 times, tops.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview