This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove : New Game of The Month for June

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Crossword Cove is the new game of the month for June. It will have 10 new ranks and a new rank badge.

It should be active on the 1st of the month (or shortly after).

http://www.pogo.com/games/crossword

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I must say, I'm not thrilled with this GOTM.  My auto does not do well with the game.  Mucho babysitting and some aggravation.

Stinkerbell

LittleFawn

Not one of my favorites but hubby likes the game because he likes to do crossword puzzles.

Squid

Tell hubby we'll form a line and he can knock these off one by one.   THANK YOU!   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Mayhem

It appears the new ranks and badge will go live on June 7th this month.

Squid

disneyland lady

Squid

If they do it from the 7th of one month to the 7th of the next month, at least it's consistent and you would get the length of time equivalent to a month.  I'd be ok with that but it seems odd that they can't get their ducks in a row and make the GOTM for an entire calendar month.  I guess it's not a big deal but it's just one more quirk to keep in mind with Pogo.  I better get my Solitaire Garden done before the 7th or my TO DO list is going to get messy.

disneyland lady

It really does not matter if we get a month because the new levels will continue to be there. But do not call it a GAME OF THE MONTH when it does not start til a week or more into that month. My issue is that we rank outagain  and THEN they release new MnM badges. They need to get their ducks in a row.  and have these coincide.

Stinkerbell

I've stopped rushing to rank out on these GOTMs. The Parlor Slots helped break my OCD. As you say, DLL, the ranks will always be there, and I'm biding my time, waiting for MnMs and PBs to work on them at the same time.

S1lent

Greetings,
Do not feel pressure to "have" to do get the badges.
Hey, we need to remember these games are fun...they really are.

S1lent

Mayhem

The new badge and ranks are now live!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mayhem on June 07, 2016, 01:11:58 AM
The new badge and ranks are now live!

I think that's probably the only thing that is " live " at Pogo............. giggle2.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Maybe some bad news?
It looks like we can only go back to 7 Mar 16.  I've played one month and got to rank 51 so I only have 2 months available.
I did check to see if repeats would add to the total letters placed...Darn, they do not.
So, it appears this game will last for several months.
PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG. girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Ken #2 aka S1lent

Squid

I haven't gone in lately but about a week ago I could go back 6 months.

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on June 07, 2016, 09:10:05 AM
Greetings,
Maybe some bad news?
It looks like we can only go back to 7 Mar 16.  I've played one month and got to rank 51 so I only have 2 months available.
I did check to see if repeats would add to the total letters placed...Darn, they do not.
So, it appears this game will last for several months.
PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG. girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Ken #2 aka S1lent

I have from March 8th to June 7th and was able to get to rank 55:

S1lent

Greetings CM and others,
Well just made it to rank 53.  Does it matter what skill level?  I don't think so as the ranks are based on the letters placed.

All for now...got some other fish to fry.

BTW...Congrats Cleveland.  I like the Warriors but liked LBJ a little better...Heck I don't even like basketball.  NASCAR has moved into first followed by football...Yes Cowboys

Ken#2 aka S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview