PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:05:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove : New Game of The Month for June

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
If you want to rank up a little faster, this may help.  Remember that rank is determined by how many letters you have played.  So a 15 X 15 game, without discounting the "black-out" squares would give you 225 rank points.  But, in reality you can figure about 200 rank points per game/day.

Now for the good news!  First get the "Crossword Cove Solution" from another site.  Then manually play a game, BUT, instead of completing the game with all the "across" words, do some "down" words that duplicate the total number of letters played.  If played correctly you can improve a day's rank points from about 200 to 374...Yes, I've verified this on 4 accounts for the past two weeks.

Hope this helps (and isn't to confusing) for this time-consuming GOTM badge.

S1lent aka Kona aka Mex aka Ken#2

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 28, 2016, 09:20:32 PM
I'm totally confused.  shocked.gif
Do the puzzle across and don't finish the last word, then go back and do them down. Just google for answers if you don't know where to get them.

I don't know if it works as I finished it by hand already.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 28, 2016, 09:38:53 PM
Do the puzzle across and don't finish the last word, then go back and do them down. Just google for answers if you don't know where to get them.

I don't know if it works as I finished it by hand already.

Okay....do the puzzle across, all but the last word. Don't hit submit to save or anything. Then do the down words even though they're already done? Then do the last word and hit submit?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 28, 2016, 11:48:56 PM
Okay....do the puzzle across, all but the last word. Don't hit submit to save or anything. Then do the down words even though they're already done? Then do the last word and hit submit?

That is what I got from it, but S1lent is the only one that has done it.

Squid

I may try this out of curiosity but I don't know if I am so dedicated to this that I will fill in words on every puzzle that are already there.  In time, I will reach the goal in the usual way.  I can't imagine having that much time!  I've got so little as it is.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 28, 2016, 11:52:17 PM
That is what I got from it, but S1lent is the only one that has done it.

Yeah, but given the amount of wine always involved, who really knows?

S1lent

Greetings all,
Whew...finally ranked out on this CrossWord Coves...I am tired.

S1lent

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
Here is how I ranked-out in Crossword Cove (follow the instructions above to maximize your points and thus save time).

1.  Once you complete a game ... press "ALL DONE" in the crossword game.  Correct any "Incorrect/Blank" letters.
2.  The "Play Again" screen should show up.
3.  DO NOT PRESS "PLAY AGAIN" BUT PUT YOUR COMPUTER TO SLEEP AND WAIT 4 FULL MINUTES. Note:  I was able to get by with about 3 1/2 minutes...but 4 or more should work fine.
4.  Wake your computer and the "Play Again" screen should appear. 
5.  Press "Play Again" and it will take you back to your completed crossword puzzle.  But none of the buttons work.
6.  Press refresh (I use the Torch Browser) and the crossword calendar should show up.
7.  Press the Calendar and your saved game should appear.
8.  Press the "ALL DONE" and you can collect the letters again.
9.  Repeat 2 thru 8... and watch your letters add up.

Hope this can work for you.
Ken #2 aka S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 25, 2016, 02:41:41 PM
Greetings,
Here is how I ranked-out in Crossword Cove (follow the instructions above to maximize your points and thus save time).

1.  Once you complete a game ... press "ALL DONE" in the crossword game.  Correct any "Incorrect/Blank" letters.
2.  The "Play Again" screen should show up.
3.  DO NOT PRESS "PLAY AGAIN" BUT PUT YOUR COMPUTER TO SLEEP AND WAIT 4 FULL MINUTES. Note:  I was able to get by with about 3 1/2 minutes...but 4 or more should work fine.
4.  Wake your computer and the "Play Again" screen should appear. 
5.  Press "Play Again" and it will take you back to your completed crossword puzzle.  But none of the buttons work.
6.  Press refresh (I use the Torch Browser) and the crossword calendar should show up.
7.  Press the Calendar and your saved game should appear.
8.  Press the "ALL DONE" and you can collect the letters again.
9.  Repeat 2 thru 8... and watch your letters add up.

Hope this can work for you.
Ken #2 aka S1lent

Doesn't work on already completed puzzles, right?

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Here are some pics that might help...sorry I couldn't send them all at one time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview