Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tournament Account Ban

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Bad news...POGO (the dogs) have banned my 4 accounts from participating in the tournaments where we win ribbons that aren't worth anything.

Good news...I won't have to spent any time chasing after the ribbons.

C~M

disneyland lady

Squid

Sorry, S1lent.  They have fairly easy ways of determining that we are using autos.  I'm so glad I didn't get involved with the tournaments.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the comments.  It just shows me that POGO monitors us...need to be low profile.

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on June 09, 2016, 08:11:03 PM
Greetings,
Thanks for the comments.  It just shows me that POGO monitors us...need to be low profile.

S1lent

It is funny that they blocked your accounts from the tourneys but didn't ban them.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 09, 2016, 08:13:09 PM
It is funny that they blocked your accounts from the tourneys but didn't ban them.
They see how many gems and upgrades he buys. 

S1lent

Greetings,
I'll cut way back on any purchases.  No more upgrades...that was a biggie.

Off to get my new Subaru Outback...Heck it is the state care here in Idaho.

Ken #2 aka S1lent

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 09, 2016, 07:10:20 PM
Sorry, S1lent.  They have fairly easy ways of determining that we are using autos.  I'm so glad I didn't get involved with the tournaments.
You mean like the 6500+ badges? 100s of millions of tokens won lifetime? The thousands of clicks each other, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week?

Yeah, bright folks at Pogo. They know who keeps the lights on in Pogo World.

I do not do tournaments but some of the people I help do. I think they might get a nasty message from Pogo, too. I remember blasting through Poppit for someone when there was a weekly challenge.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings all,
Well, well POGO (the dirty rats) lifted my permanent life-time ban from tournaments.  The two dummy accounts that do not buy GEMS are the only two that are banned.  Maybe they do look at all the purchases?

BTW...deal fell thru on the Subaru Outback. I offered $34,599 and they said that is too low...so I offered $34,549...they said I was suppose to go up in price.  Nope...I walked out the door.  My phone has been already been ringing.

All for now,
Cheap S1lent it out for now...

Squid

I would do the same thing, S1lent, walk away.  Make your offer, stand your ground, prepare to walk away if necessary. 

S1lent

Greetings Squid and others,
Walked away and into another dealership.  Got the identical Subaru for my price.  Yes, they made some money...but I wasn't trying to beat them out of their last dollar.  Heck, Ive been looking at the Outbacks since 2014. 
Paid $35,000 for the 2.5i Limited with eye-sight, Nav, Option 5 with all accessories.

do have a great day....gonna go for a drive
S1lent
P.S. Wife loves it.

Squid

CONGRATS, S1lent!  Breathe in all that new car smell!  Many happy miles to you.

snowflower

MsMissy

Congratulations on getting your new car , Silent.     tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview