PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 09:31:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Contacting Pogo support about Swashbucks badge

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

So it seems that Pogo won't be fixing the Swashbucks issue where you can no longer get badge progress. Apparently to get the badge, I would need to contact support and ask for the badge to be awarded.

Though I can't complete two weekly badge albums because the stupid game isn't awarding credit and I'm OCD about completing badge albums. Problem is i don't wanna bring any attention to my account as it's kinda obvious that from my game/badge history that I have been cheating.

Is it worth still contacting them to earn the badge so I can complete my '12 and  '04 Albums? Or should I stay low profile and forget completing the albums?

C~M

I just contacted them recently about getting the rank 50 badge in Match and Merge and they added it then and there while we chatted. I cheat all the time. There is a thread about Pogo banning s1lent from the tournaments because of cheating and he still has his accounts.

Squid

I would contact Pogo, Ira cheat.  I've contacted them plenty of times in the past for various issues and never had a problem.  I use autos.

Stinkerbell

In the past I've contacted them about things like this and never had a problem. Years ago they were banning cheaters all the time, but they were losing a crap-ton of money because cheaters also buy a crap-ton of gems, so they just made it that cheaters can't collect cash prizes. EA isn't stupid, just greedy.

disneyland lady

I had a gem issue and never get a link to have them call and was waiting for the tech chat over an hour with it saying I had less than 5 mins. Finally went to @EAHELP on Twitter and not only did it get resolved in 3 mins but the EA Rep called from Glengarry Ireland .... and knew all about Pogo badge issues. Ended the call telling him to call his mom and tell her I said thanks for the great job she did raising him!

PissedOffPumpkin

You just gave me the first good reason to get a Twitter account.  no-no.gif

I r a cheat

Ok guys so I contacted EA Support today. I had activated the Fire at Will Badge (2008).

The guy was so clueless and added the wrong badge to my account! He added the 2004 badge by mistake.

Then I said can you add the 2008 badge please as I have activated, then he gave me some long ass paragraph saying that due to the nature and complexity of the resources, any fraudulent claims of missing content will be investigated blah blah blah and they could take action on my account from their investigations. They said they will investigate my account now. Even though I had said that this is a known issue with Pogo with regards to Swashbucks!

Kinda worried lol, I have a 11 year history of autos, do you think they could notice that and ban me?

disneyland lady

I r a cheat

you need to get phone support - if the link is not there next to CHAT then go to @EAHELP on Twitter and Direct Message them that you need phone support. First question I always ask is if they just know EA or do they understand Pogo because if not they need to pass you to someone who understands that Pogo is about the badges. Had an issue about the last badge in classic Monopoly - for 4 months I argued that I deseved te badge but until someone who "got" what I said, it did not happen. Check out how many of the 60 rents due I had!

snowflower

S1lent

Greetings,
I've had to contact POGO support about 6 times.  Twice about the Match and Merge level 50 badge...they fixed. The other times were about GEMS and purchases that I never received...they fixed. 

The wait time is slow    asleep.gif

It was much better that chatting with tech support in the Phillipines about MicroSoft Outlook.

Ken #2 aka S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview