This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next week's challenges?

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

Are they no longer posting next week's challenges, or am I just somehow missing it? I know I'm weird, but I don't like to double up on challenges. Doing them separately helps me rank up. I actually rushed a Mahjong Garden badge I was doing last week so it would be finished before the weekly started. Anyone know where I can see the next weeklies?

C~M

They had a glitch which screwed things up, such as all of the bundle badge books are available even if you purchased them or some of the challenges within.

Sweet Tooth & Poppit Sprint?

PissedOffPumpkin

Thanks CM. I've been accumulating Sprint coins so I'd be ready to play with the big guns. Guess I'm going to be hurrying a Tooth challenge, though. Lordy, but I was happy to be ranked out of that one. I look forward to celebrating a second rank-out ASAP!  sad.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 13, 2016, 12:02:21 AM
They had a glitch which screwed things up, such as all of the bundle badge books are available even if you purchased them or some of the challenges within.

Sweet Tooth & Poppit Sprint?

Whoops, I am sure Sweet Tooth is COMING SOON but the challenge this week is
Crossword Cove
Make no Mistake Badge (Really, Pogo????)
Earn 16 power-ups this week!(Easy and Normal difficulty level puzzles contain star power-ups.)

Dang - I played an MnM for this game yesterday!

I r a cheat

They have stopped announcing next week's badges.

Whatever will be next week's challenges is anyone's guess really

Mayhem

Here are the challenges for June 22nd

Tri-Peaks Solitaire : Get a 10-Card streak or better 6 times

Trizzle  : Match 1600 blue dolls
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

PissedOffPumpkin

I didn't mind that I completed that stupid Sweet Tooth challenge quickly. I had to get 150 on the spinner six times. Oh em gee. Play the game and then cross my fingers. I did an uber happy dance when I finished that suckah.

And thank you, Mayhem. I was going to start a Tri-Peaks challenge, but I'll wait. I'm ranked out on that one (for the moment) but I still kind of like it, so I don't want to double up my challenges on it.

I hope they fix all these glitches soon. Oh wait. It's Pogo. Guess I'll start getting myself used to 'em.  wow.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview