PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 07:52:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 18 - Summer, 2016

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

BB shoved the secret room down their throats till we finally had a reveal and some interesting fun for 20 mins before we got fish. Then HOURS - MISERABLE HOURS of Nicole acting like a 4 yr old whining to Corey about how she was ignored.....how can you ignore that whine?? The only thing saving him was he cannot figure if it would be child abuse to choke the life out of her. I, personally, would consider it justified and let him off with a new car. THEN....Zak did something in front of others - male and female AND A KNOWN CAMERA just too gross to even type about.

disneyland lady

Squid

I enjoyed the secret room.  It's a shame that word got out so quickly.  It would have been interesting to see one player get away with the knowledge.

disneyland lady

The secret room was 2 hrs of joy on the live feeds. Paul was about to have a heart attack and only shared enough to get them all in a frenzy. Paul had Frank and Bridget within feet of him after he got the secret message. He did not go for it but went to HOH and begged them to get Frank downstairs. They even went outside screaming CLUE CLUE but Frank was not going down the stairs. And finally Paul just went for it but he should have stayed and thought it out better. Because rather than share certain info he was vague to the others and that made them more curious. Victor getting in made it whole hog mayhem.

The funny thing was that Day found the door several days before and production said DAY STOP THAT - she told Zak about finding a red glowing tube in the wall. And the whole SECRET was outed by CBS with constant messages on the tv screens. Typical of finally giving something to watch on the feeds - they pulled the plug and went to fishes on 3 of 4 feeds but you could still see it on the one that is normally backyard.

Glad Frank is gone. Care less for any of them but Nicole irritates me soooooo much - Zak now grosses me out because of what she did. Paulie's every other word f'bomb is tiring and I guess I want Michelle's ice cream cones to win.

And Jozea is now released and found Twitter. He posted that he "wants Paulie to go up as a pond and get voted out"! (Just my guess but chess is probably not the Mario Lopez wannabes go-to game)

Squid

disneyland lady

disneyland lady

Sent email

Totally forgot how irritating Victors fake laugh is/was.

Paulie who thinks he is running the show fell on the sword and is the "pond" with Bridget (HOH Paul desperately wants gone). My wish this week is that the girls come out of their "I am on TV" coma's to tick off Paul and vote Gods Gift Paulie OUT! As soon as Nat won the No More Slop Care package Paulie started on a rampage against her which should help pry open the girl's eyes about how quick he turns on females. And can Paul QUIT SCREAMING FOR JUST ONE SENTENCE? And   they are all so ego driven they do not understand that Natalie did not really win the Care Package - Truth is THEY did not win the Care Package. Go here starting tomorrow
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-care-package/

Week 2 July 31 - August 5
Eliminate Two Eviction Votes The winner of this care package could single-handedly flip the house by preventing two Houseguests of their choosing from voting in this week's eviction.

Week 3 August 7 - August 12
Super Safety The good news is, the holder of this care package will be safe for the week. The bad news is, this Houseguest must also wear a "Super Safety" costume all week long.

Week 4 August 14 - August 19
Co-HOH This winner automatically becomes Co-HOH, sharing all HOH perks and responsibilities for the duration of the week, including choosing one of the two nominees.

Week 5 August 21 - August 26
BB Bribe The winner gets $5K to bribe one Houseguest! Bribes may influence voting, competitions, vetoes or nominations. The bribe can only be given to one Houseguest, for one action, within the week leading up to the next eviction.

Squid

Paul's shouting all the time is so irksome.  Hate it.  He is full of too much testosterone.  Either that or his facial follicularicity is tickling his auditory nerves and he can't hear himself. 

Zak needs to be ousted just for being the most disgusting girl EVER to have been on BB.  Ichhhhh!

I think this season has been really interesting with all the twists, turns, change-ups!  I approve. 

Week 2's care package is really valuable!

xoxox

disneyland lady

disneyland lady

Someone posted a tweet that if we just picked random people to replace the houseguests, most would approve. I found this amusing.

https://youtu.be/WSHrb4RlCEA

disneyland lady

Not sure if it really happened but was posted as flying by during VETO yesterday. Also was reported that the houseguests figured it was meant for some other game since they think they are the greatest. Except for Michelle, who thinks she is great and fat.

Squid

Squid

Geez, I want these people to stop using the term, "literally".  They haven't got a clue what it means.  People need to reserve the term "literally" for when they are actually being literal!

The girls are playing so stupidly this season.  The boys are acting like cads.

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 07, 2016, 05:32:38 PM
Geez, I want these people to stop using the term, "literally".  They haven't got a clue what it means.  People need to reserve the term "literally" for when they are actually being literal!

The girls are playing so stupidly this season.  The boys are acting like cads.

It would be totally awesome and amazeballs if, like, they could be more figurative. And I doubt anyone there can define CAD.

If you just watched and saw Zak have her lightbulb moment, know that with Corey in the bed next to them she straddled Paulie that same night then left 2 hickeys (only one in a place that shows). And she STILL thinks she is marking her territory. And James has been told by Paulie that he will use the Care Package to remove Paulie from being able to vote so when Zak leaves she will vote Paulie for the win because he was 'stopped from protecting her'. Stoopid James should tell Zak but he just wants to be Americas Fav and does not care about winning the game.

disneyland lady

Good news is that a houseguest will be going to stay with DaVonne at the jury house tonight. The better news is that tonight's double eviction means a third jury member. The bad news is that the Return Trip envelope has yet to be opened. The worse news is that Paulie will not be either of the evictees. Please prove me wrong. 

Now I am at the point where the only thing to look forward to is the Jury House. I would pay for liv feeds there!

Oops I said tonight - got a bit ahead of myself thinking last nights show was Wed! I am so interested in this season.......LITERALLY!

Squid

disneyland lady

#ButFirst  Wil's clock was running the opposite direction and he just now released the Monday Saga Episode. He has Corey down so good! 

https://youtu.be/I-WP0qHiNRo

BTW Paulie shared with others that he was peeing in the hot tub. They need to make him wear those kiddie pool Pampers and drain the hot tub and leave a note saying EMPTY BECAUSE PAULIE URINATES IN IT.

Squid

THEse people are the worst.  THey really scraped the bottom of the barrel in casting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview