This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 18 - Summer, 2016

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Finally! After Paul clued Victor into what Bridgette did, lightbulb moment! Bridgette asked each person in the house last week "WHO DO YOU TRUST?" All the guys said Paulie except Paulie who outed his Final 2 promises as all lies - he said COREY! So Paul remember Bridgette asking and was  dumbfounded to hear Paulie's answer and talked to James and then talked to Victor......both of who ALSO have final 2 pacts with Paulie. The nominations happened around 5:30 yesterday and Victor put up Paulie and Corey!

Nicole is safe if 1 of the nominees win veto because she won the Care Package and while she is all decked out in her safety costume thinking America loves her.....more than likely she got it because the winner Bridgette was voted out. And in the middle of the whole explosion (below) she tripped her emergency flashing lights, lol.

IMMEDIATELY Paulies head exploded and it is Michelle and Nat's job to keep him riled up with the type of comments he gave to Michelle and Natalie last week. And all of a sudden Paulie became Nicole whining to everyone about how he had their backs. The room emptied quick but Paulie went storming after Victor who says "I have no sympathy for someone on the block because it was my experience given no veto opportunity and had to win 3 comps to get back in. Paulie you effed me." Paulie was called to the Diary Room and was calm when he left  - I hope that Return Trip is not being rigged. AND Paulie told Corey that WHEN he wins the veto he will take Corey down.......like that would happen.

I am finally going to start voting on that shared HOH for Victor - he needs to be co-hoh!

Squid

Paulie is a jerk.  What did he expect after his behavior?  I don't think Victor can be co-HOH since he is HOH this week.  Maybe this care package thing is an exception.  Not sure.

I LOVE Nicole's safety outfit.  She's very cute but needs some voice lessons.  Stop whining, stop craning your neck, stop talking through your nose.  She's cute though.

disneyland lady

Vic is perfect because he cannot compete and will work with most. During the veto game which was Presidental Zingbot Vic won veto!

Corey won a stars and stripes unitard. Paul is Presidental Security and when a signal happens Paul in a Men In Black outfit has to do a pat down of all others even if asleep. Paulie was like low man and is supposed to bake apple pies and he has refused all day and has spent most of the day being called into the DR. Personally I think he will self evict sometime in the next day.

James won $5000

Nicole won a trip anywhere in the US which she wants Corey to go on. He wants to party in Miami, she wants to go to Hawai'i (but they both wonder if that is in the US so she is thinking Cancun (((????))))

Paulie is saying he just wants Victor to use the POV on Corey so that Paulie can campaign.
He also has revealed that his psychiatrist told him it would be playing with fire to come into the house, so he lied to producers and said he had never been in treatment. The minute he said that Big Brother called him into the Diary Room.

SOOOOOOOO.......Paulie just came out of the Diary Room dressed in Chef's Hat and apron. Not sure he has made anything all season with Zak and Bridgette cooking. cook.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 14, 2016, 07:07:15 PM
Nicole won a trip anywhere in the US which she wants Corey to go on. He wants to party in Miami, she wants to go to Hawai'i (but they both wonder if that is in the US so she is thinking Cancun (((????))))

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I would love to see Paulie go.  He's a whiny bully.  I loved the look on his face when he realized people were working against him.

disneyland lady

Still liking Victor for how he is dealing with Paulie's constant "I am not campaigning........but". Cannot stand Victor's fake laugh or Paul's yelling or Nichole's whhhhhhhiiiinnnnnniiinnnnnggg or Paulie's constant Fbombs or Meeches crying. I do enjoy Corey's  'elevator does not stop on the top floor' daze and I am still enjoying the Paulie cryfest. Hope Zak gets to see Paulie cry in the Jury House.

The special episode on Fri will air in my city at 2am due to footall so I will watch the livestream from Global at 5pm my time. They went out in the realworld yesterday - to a fair. I have a buddy who has been playing the County Fair route and OC ends tonight so they had to go to that one cuz I think the one by CBS Studios does not start til beginning of Sept.

The newest Wil https://youtu.be/tRghznOEOI4

Squid

disneyland lady

Boy,  they gave Paulie a good edit last night. The people who only watch the CBS show and not the live feeds probably cried right along with him in the Diary Room. They did not see him campaigning using his aunt's cancer and all the houseguests turn it around on him by bringing up THEIR family members with health issues.  And him campaigning individually telling EACH person that if he stays they will be safe until Brave Victor tells Paulie  "but you have told every single one they are safe so WHO WOULD YOU PUT UP??? AND wouldn't this be considered campaigning against Corey??   Paulie's  light bulb moment realizing most of the houseguests are informing Victor was priceless.......It only needed Zingbots "Paulie, anyone who says that you're a less attractive, less charming, and all-around lesser version of Cody...IS CORRECT! Zing!"

And Paulie got a great edit on the whole apple pie prize, He threatened for 7 hours to self-evict or take penalty noms to be reminded (by Meech) that it was the weak girls who had to kick 2400 soccer balls and another 2400 sword to targets and spent 3 hrs in the DR probably being read his contract or Cody talking to him! Last night showed him just coming out of DR and making pies.

On a side note Paulie has been bedding down/spooning with Corey every night same bed when beds next to them are empty. Paulie insisting he cannot be alone and more than likely making sure Corey is not campaigning.....plus Corey seems much more interested in bunking with Paulie than Nicole. Bet he finds a room alone at the jury house. I also just hope Paulie does not have the Return Ticket.

And on another more important side note. Victor's mother is very near the evac areas of the LA flooding but I am sure CBS would inform him. I just do not want him to go.

disneyland lady

I hope if Vic gets voted out he wins re-entry

but first even Wil is done with this season - his saga gets shorter and later each week.

https://youtu.be/1CiiPTp2Fts

Squid

disneyland lady

The very last thing Julie Chen said as the credits started when Paulie was evicted was that the 1st 5 jurors will do a Battle Back immediately after the next eviction. So DaVonne, Zak, Bridgette and Paulie will be 4 of them and if Vic goes on Thurs he would immediately be part of the BattleBack. This might be an endurance like the one last year which Johnny Mac the dentist returned into the house. Last year they had ALL houseguests and Jurors competing for HOH and last Juror got to come back but had they been last of all still standing they would be HOH. I want Vic to win. I want him to put Nicole and James up and watch the scrambling.

Today Nicole used the Swifter for the 1st time ever! This meant she was not laying down and it only took 4 people to explain it to her. It was funny because she expected someone to just take it from her and clean. She also cooked chicken pieces for a chicken salad but she did not clean up after herself and managed to spill hot oil on Paul and laughed while he yelled.

Squid

disneyland lady

Vic was voted out and the HOH is comp including the 5 jurors is endurance - the wall where they move on an incline while having water sprayed on them. Day and Zak just lasted a minute.  Corey is supposed to be a football/baseball star but did not last 10 mins. Bridgette fell and Paulie suffered in the 1st week of jury house so I thought he would hang in there but he fell. This made Victor last juror standing. He fell but he gets to go back in the house.

Nicole looks like Tammy Fate Baker because she packed the eye makeup. This is the comp James won easily but I hope he gets cocky, It is Paul, Nicole and James left and I am going to bed!

disneyland lady

Nicole is HOH. Michelle and Paul are nominees, Victor and Corey are have-nots to eat seaweed and squid. Not to worry says Corey because fried squid tastes just like calamari!!! I am sure that will be on Sundays episode. I really wonder who is going to cook the HOH's boytoys food when Nicole put up Paul. Last night Natalie started a flash fire ........making jello.......literally......she said literally dozens of times telling us about this.

Just realized that because Corey came off the endurance comp 1st and became a have-not, he will have to sleep in those too short bumper cars while Nicole sleeps alone for the 1st time this season.....and it will be a lonely HOH this week.....heh heh.

Squid

that is too funny!  Corey is a few colors short of a box of crayons.  I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow night. 

If one more person says something like, "My head literally exploded when I found out he was lying to me", I'm going to literally shoot the measly excuse for a brain right off their shoulders.  Yes, I know the meaning of the word and I have the fire power and the boarding pass to make it happen!  LOL, people will spend a gazillion years (literally??) on their appearance but won't spend two seconds on what is coming out of their mouths.  Didn't anyone actually make it through school.... or a class?

I am sorry to say that Paul is probably the smartest one in the house but if I have to listen to him shout for one more second, I'll hunt him down and clock him!   Also, Nicole..... STOP TALKING THROUGH YOUR NOSE!

LOL, I love this.

disneyland lady

And I really do not want to be called DUDE! The dumbing of America has happened. Corey ws at Tx A&M and I just wonder how he found his classes let alone how he managed to get back to his dorm room each day.

I have to remind myself that while he looks like an old man, Paul is 23 - the same age as my grandson. And I believe that once he sees how he shouts and what he spews, he has the brains to fix this. When Corey gets back to his "guys" Nicole will be even worse. Sad thing is she would get hired as an ER nurse here so I hope she spends her time going on her BB Reunion tour like James.

Meech......the superfan????  This entire cast is just the dregs. I do admire Victor for cleaning the bathrooms and other than Bridgette he has been the only one but he sounds like me nagging about the dishes constant wiping of the counters. And I know that no one listens to me so I just want to tell him to give up trying.

Natalie has the guys wondering because she recently told them she was quite well known outside Big Brother. Paul and Corey were thinking she was Ms Venezula but Vic quashed that saying Venezula has hundreds of taller more beautiful women....true....their Ms V is epic. Truth is she was one of the NY Jets Flight Crew 30 member cheerleaders 2012-2014 And the casting director has used several of them for Amazing Race and Batchelor.

disneyland lady

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 29, 2016, 03:47:25 PM
Corey: Do squids have brains?
Some do, some don't.  <---- providing Snappy with a little bait.

C~M

C~M

Big Brother: Over the Top

Big Brother 19 ONLY on CBS All-Access

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview