Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 18 - Summer, 2016

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

disneyland lady

Shades of Joe on Survivor - oldest is a 50 yr old former cop from the Bronx and I bet the others think the 32 yr old HS teacher is way old too. I DO NOT want to see Andy or Rachel (who just had a baby so I hope that means no). Would love to see James again or Donny.

OH NO - I see someone from San Diego and already caught her in a lie!

Bronte D'Acquisto (26)
Hometown: San Diego, California
Current City: Denver, Colorado

From her Agent! About Me

My name is Bronte D'Acquisto and I recently graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in Theatre. I have been involved in theatre, dance, and modeling my entire life and could not enjoy it more! I am constantly looking for new opportunities to expand my knowledge of the Arts and grow as an actress/model. I am excited to meet other aspiring peers who long to work in the Industry on Model Mayhem and hopefully some talented photographers as well! I am hoping to make connections and expand my Model Portfolio!

disneyland lady

Big Brother 18 will begin on Wed June 22 with a 2 hr premiere. It will continue like last year with weekly Wed, Thurs and Sun schedule.

POP TV will carry BBAD Big Brother After Dark starting day 2 but need to figure out what the dvr is doing cuz it shows After Dark on Sunday as not new but at the same time as CBS airs .

Squid

I don't watch the After Dark cams.  Sometimes I'd like to ... but too 'spensive a purchase to watch people sleep.

disneyland lady

BBAD is free on most cable/sat systems in the cheap tier and is just 1 or 2 hrs and they are obligated in their contract to become active at 9pm Pac and stay awake til midnight - it is usually watching them play pool - cook dinner - listen to them chew and see the smokers on the couch outside. Because of the drunks of the past they dole drinks to the cast in portions of 1 bottle of wine for all and 4 or 5 beers to split among all.

Last year I found a pirate live stream but since it was mostly that Austin the alleged wrestler and the twins I did not watch but twice.

gran2x2

After Dark is so censored I gave it up. No bob this year and they gonna shake it up with comps on Sunday to cure the boredom. Glad the photo booth is gone to. Hope they bring back food comps.

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 17, 2016, 05:11:52 AM
Hope they bring back food comps.

Me too! They need to have to earn anything more than SLOP. Gone are the days of the chickens and veggie garden. It does crack me up how hard it is for these entitled generation z's to live life without social media. Reminds me of a visit to Studio Diner earlier this year with a group of 16 from my family - 3 generations. The Studio Diner overlooks great movie and tv lots and sets including a chopper protuding from a building! Inside they have all sorts of fun things from Top Gun, Anchorman, Some Like It Hot, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and more. But all my relatives except my age were either busy texting or playing game apps!

disneyland lady

The stupidity begins - the mathematician from my city that cannot do math!

https://youtu.be/WR_cm7gH3x0

And Jeff interviews the others too.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 17, 2016, 10:59:49 AM
The stupidity begins - the mathematician from my city that cannot do math!

https://youtu.be/WR_cm7gH3x0

And Jeff interviews the others too.

I love her!  I'm sorry but I love a mathematician who admits she can't do math!!   No, snookie, 9x9 is not 89!  She totally owned it.  I like her.

disneyland lady

Tiffany is Vanessa bb17 sister (final 2)

Paulie Calafiore is brother of  Cody b16 2nd place

Squid

They will know that Tiffany is Vanessa's sister very quickly.  She looks like her and has some of the same mannerisms.  I thought Vanessa was a wicked player, smart and strategic... I am not getting that feeling from Tiff on first impression.  ... could be wrong.

Paulie looked different than Cody so he might stand a chance of maintaining secrecy.

I know Jeff proposed on the BB set a season or two ago but I guess he got married because I saw a wedding band on his finger.  What was the blonde's name?  Can't remember...

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2016, 05:16:19 PM
They will know that Tiffany is Vanessa's sister very quickly.  She looks like her and has some of the same mannerisms.  I thought Vanessa was a wicked player, smart and strategic... I am not getting that feeling from Tiff on first impression.  ... could be wrong.

Paulie looked different than Cody so he might stand a chance of maintaining secrecy.

I know Jeff proposed on the BB set a season or two ago but I guess he got married because I saw a wedding band on his finger.  What was the blonde's name?  Can't remember...

Brain freeze! Remember the question Jeff asked each of the new cast? "Would you rather win and be forgotten or lose and be remembered?" Jordan - Won and got forgotten. They had been on BB twice, Amazing Race and Celeb Boot Camp. They are married and I am pretty sure we will hear about her because they are about to be parents.

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2016, 03:33:47 AM
Good for them.  Congrats on the baby!

You did not do congrats to Rachel and Brendon on their baby. But then I am gonna start a GoFundMe for the future counseling that baby will need.

Squid

giggle2.gif
Quote from: disneyland lady on June 18, 2016, 04:46:20 AM
You did not do congrats to Rachel and Brendon on their baby. But then I am gonna start a GoFundMe for the future counseling that baby will need.

disneyland lady

So Glenn the former Bronx cop/dog groomer was 1st to go. But then I would have been surprised otherwise. Since he was chosen last in the team picks, he should be happy to finally be picked first!

And am now looking for when the resident homophobe Cory gets stuck in an awkward moment with Jozea. But it appears Jozea's days are numbered. Possibly because he proved his "legend in his own mind" for taking Day to the side and saying he is a MASTERMIND and we are targeting the vets but not to worry because we want Nichole out first then James then Frank.......so in other words....YOU are 4th on our list. From the masterminds lips!

THEN they had no idea the BBAD was on for the 1st hr and James (6yr Army Vet) was talking about missing his fav holiday 4th of July while in the house and Jozea says that the 4th of July shouldn't be a holiday because nobody asked the military members to die for our freedom. Strike 2!

Bronte's baby voice is gonna kill me and Victor's pre-show interview talked about how he was going to keep his major in finance a strategic secret then spent most of the 2 hr BBAD telling everyone about it. And, for the life of me, I cannot figure how a major in finance can help you in this game.

Squid

LOL, I agree with all of it.  Jozea is an ass.  A real ass.  I want him gone.  Victor thinks he is all that... which has the exact opposite effect on me.  I wouldn't be able to tolerate 20 seconds in his presence.  His chat with the bossy D woman Nicole was monumental.  Jerk.   Bronte is a smart cookie who comes off as a complete incompetent.  I hope it's all an act. 

I also can't stand petite women who have triple F implants put in their chests.  They look utterly ridiculous.  What's-her-name is constantly checking her hair, her outfit, herself... "must make sure I'm looking perfect!"...  I know nothing of her intellect but far too much of her brain activity is spent on appearance.  In my book.... Jerk.

The only one I slightly care about so far is Nicole.  I like her.  I think she's a good player and such a natural cutie.  I wish her well.  I think she played her group perfectly last night when deciding who would be HOH. 

disneyland lady

Lost my free live feeds - my internet company said they would shut me off if I went there again! Only used it as background sound anyway. Am actually excited for the first live vote and to see Josea The Messiah's face when he gets blindsided. But first.....

He's back!!! Ain't nobody got time for 2 L's....Wil Heuser and Big Brother 18 Saga Episode 1
https://youtu.be/poQDSpCasIA

Squid

ROFL... I love how he used scotch tape to hold up his nose as Nicole.  I'm surprised he didn't have huge inflated balloons for implant girl.

disneyland lady

Keep in mind that I grew up and live in SoCal so implants and fake noses were part of the new school year just like new Mary Janes! While all my friends from childhood have gone under the knife...I spent my money on my 20/20 vision so I can really see how they needed those flotation devises. And as much as that chick (Michelle?) uses the mirror - Josea and Victor are just as guilty. Just for fun they should put a couple of those fat fun house mirrors in the bumper car have-not room. And make it that Have-Nots cannot use regular mirrors for the week!

Last night the houseguests were getting constant reminders from BB not to talk about production making Josea to eventually ask if mentioning his "handler" for the last hour was considered some sort of production talk! And these guys have no clue of this game. Paul asked if he had to say any kind of words before the vote and Josea said he was considering it. Excuse me, that noise was my jaw hitting the curb.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview