This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 18 - Summer, 2016

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I know that the producers like to give the audience a little jiggle in some of their female choices and a little beefcake in their male choices but these people are so freakin' stupid.  It's as though all they care about is the physical form and nothing of who they actually are or how to develop their minds.  The producers also want to give us people to dislike but I can't believe these were the best choices of the .... tens of thousands of applications (?) they must have received. 

Josea - his nail polish bothers me, not because I'm homophobic but because it always reminds me of Frankenstein's hands.  Ick.

disneyland lady

I cannot get out of my head a discussion the noobies were having about how much this shirt or that hat were going to be worth after BB was over. And how this was going to slingshot their career in "the biz". Trying to think of any who were catapulted.....nah. I know Evel Dick has a podcast for which he now charges a fee. I predict that will fold this year.  Dan Gheesling wrote a book I did not buy. The only one of the 224 participants that I ever see is Jeff Schroeder doing the pre and post interviews.(So THAT position is taken!) I would say Will Kirby but he was a dermatologist before and I doubt it put him any more in "the biz".

disneyland lady

I lost the free live feed last week but guess what.....did not miss it! Bronte's voice, Natalie's fake boobs at attention even laying on the lounger, Nicole's constant whining and Paulie's inability to speak without F-bombs.

I thought my life was boring but DaVonne spent the entire 3 day weekend in the bathroom braiding 170 braids in her hair while I struggled to get a scrungie into mine. Some sort of mentioning of what a certain casting director told DaVonne to manipulate some other houseguests got her in deep hot water (because we are not suppose to know CBS tells them what to do during their Diary Room visits) and she had to say several times in front of houseguests and talking towards the cameras that she is "formally retracting what she said was leaked to her about Tiffany."

And they were given boxes of greek salad and pizzas - because pizza and greek salad are so 4th of July! Unfortunately good ole USA ants stormed the kitchen and were sprayed with Raid on any leftover pizza because these HGs have not been trained to put food into the fridge. No ant left behind. HGs won that battle but will not win the war.

Wil's episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRk_xqKnTzY

Squid

LOL.  Was so glad when Jozea got the boot.  Am not happy at all that he might work his way back into the house.  I hope Glenn kicks his butt in whatever challenge is put before them. 

DaVonne's  "hair"  are all extensions.

disneyland lady

Squid

disneyland lady

And you know you made a commitment to spend the entire summer away from your small daughter so you get ready by spending a fortune on extensions that will make the physical competitons that much easier.

And I think Glenn was one of the few who auditioned for the show so I hope the contest between him and Jozea is actually about Big Brother. If the challenge has anything to do with Jozea's hero Mario Lopez we will know it is fixed.

And Corey the TX A&M frat boy that says he has only watched last season because he knows Clay but could not tell Tiffany anything about her sister Vanessa - does not remember her....the 2nd place houseguest! He was lol telling about how a frat member set a live goat on fire. This was met by ackward silence. This even got Dick Donato to hit Twitterverse with tweets to TX A&M
@EvelDick If you stand by, laugh and don't do anything while someone is trying to burn an animal alive YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY

Squid

Did you see Bridgette getting tough with the Roadkill Nominator?  Yeah, that was convincing...

disneyland lady

Frank spent the whole evening trying to plant seeds in Bridgette's head with subtle asides about Day and Michelle. It was obvious that she was aware of his constant derogatory comments that Michelle would win if the com was tanning. The 2 of them alone in the HOH after the Outback meal (with him eating her steak as she is vegan). The rest of them were doing Magic Mike and rap shows guys against girls.

Bridgette told Frank that Corey says he does not care to win - is only there to sell the branded clothes he wears (against the TOS???). I went to his instagram acct and 100s of pics of him with just guys. If a female was in the pic she was id'd as "dj" or "did the lighting for our show".

I CANNOT STAND TO LISTEN TO MOST OF THE FEMALE VOICES

disneyland lady

BUT FIRST.......

I now use BBAD to put myself to sleep. Because my adult children blame me for their problems, I can only blame Frank's mother and Nana for his inability to understand NO MEANS NO. At least he is non-gender specific about his inappropriate touching. I am actually looking forward to ANYONE playing this game to either grow a pair or a backbone and put Frank On The Block.

BB18 Episode 3 of Wil Show

I love the Bronte voice.

https://youtu.be/db0ALbbhVUc

DUCKING.......The Thunderbirds just flew overhead from The All-Star Game. In 1978 they blew out 7 of my windows during "an alleged sonic disturbance" which took 18 months and 11 pages of forms to get the 32 homes repaired. Much prefer the Blue Angels.

Squid

disneyland lady

Eviction was stressful then such a let down for Paulie to win HOH and know Frank is safe. Last night the house went crazy and I changed who I want gone. Tiffany was having a major melt down about being told nothing but lies, being ignored and wanted to self evict and in the midst of all of the yelling, screaming, sobbing with Paulie, Paul, Day and even Frank trying to defuse....Nicole goes off "but why are you so mad at me?". Everyone INCLUDING Tif are telling Nicole it is not about her but Tif is upset with EVERYONE but Nicole just gets more whiny about "but why me? (Perhaps because YOU lied to her!) Even Corey was rolling his eyes about Nicole making this all about her.

And now Tif is being courted by both Frank and Day so this will be interesting. Both noms and Roadkill are today. I want Nicole on the block although that is not gonna happen - I want a new twist where 5 evictees are brought back and everyone else is sent home. I would rather have Jozea back.......

Squid

NO, NO, NO, NO, no, no, no...... nothing is worth having Jozea back.  NOTHING!  I might stop watching if that egomaniac gets back in the house.  I don't find him amusing or entertaining.  I find him nauseating.  I admit Nicole can sound whiney at times but I also think she's pretty smart.  Tiffany is too, too much.  She is Vanessa in dark hair.  That "on the brink of tears" face and voice shudder at all times is soooooo middle school.  I have no patience with it - and I'm a person who knows how to cry!  I can't stand Day's drama and bully-like attitude.  I'm feeling a bit better toward Natalie.  She's still just a silicone flotation device but sweet in her own way.  Her cheerleader kicks when she enters the competition venues cracks me up.  Don't know why.  James is nothing but an adolescent with body hair.  I can't believe someone actually made a baby with him.  Corey, Zehara (whatever) and Michelle are all floaters, Bridgette too - although Bridgette tries to put on a fake facade of hubris, strength and cunning - all of which really don't exist.  What was with her cuddling up to Frank!?  Even Frank was like... "...what the hell...??".   Paul has too much testosterone and should be chelated to bring him back down to earth.  I want half his vocal cords snipped, too, so he can stop shouting and stop the bad rhymes.   Have I left anyone out?  I won't retract my claws in case I come up with sumptin' else.  LOL

disneyland lady

Paulie won the HOH and nominated Tiffany and Natalie. Tiffany was Roadkill Winner and not so secretly nominated Corey. Corey won POV and took himseld off so DaVonne was replacement. Head spinning with both Frank and Paul wanting Tif or Day to go depending on what they are eating,  or how much SPF they wore.

Note for Mountain Time Zone viewers: The Thursday, July 21 & 28 episodes of BB are scheduled for 9 PM due to convention coverage airing at 8 PM

Also there is an extra  day of Big Brother this Friday because of the Battle Back Competition which some tv outlets are saying starts today.   
"Get ready for #BB18 #BattleBackWeek! The game changing episodes start Wednesday leading to #BattleBackFriday!"

Even Wil Heuser was too busy with other things to spend time making fun of Nicole's CONSTANT whine. If I had to hear that more than a few minutes I would just throttle her - she is NOT 5 yrs old and is not even in her 20's.

I have a house filled with my annual Comic-Con traffic. I hate all the trips to the airport and the Convention Center and just got home from shuttling 7 costumed cosplayers  in my compact car to the Preview opening for those with Press Creds......but this year I got $1100 ea so it is hard to say no.

disneyland lady

Tonight is going to be funny if not just weird, The good news is Paulie has all of summer to work on fixing this. The bad news is he let Paul talk him into letting him give matching hair-do's for the live show. (Not like they can just jet out to the neighborhood stylist like when a friend gave me a perm that made me look like a Q-Tip  - and MY hair looked better than this.)

disneyland lady

Update:

Tiffany was voted out. There are no feeds and the BattleBack will not be until tonight but I am pretty sure Paulie's haircut still looks bad!

Squid

LOL, I didn't see the show last night.  I have it DVR'd.  I was hoping that Da(y) was going to be eliminated.  Her drama irritates me.

disneyland lady

If it makes you feel any better, Day tied with Natalie for votes ....zero. Tiff got 8. Unfortunately Day probably will spin this to "They all love me as much as Nat-Nat."

AND......Bronte's voice is still just as irritating as Paulie's new hair,

jtric1963

the vote would have been 4 to 4 with paulie casing the last vote for a tie and he wanted tiffany to go.  therefore, they decided to paulie was going to get tiffany out anyway that they would all vote tiffany out.  thus, day will most likely be the one going home this week if she does not win HOH or the veto.

disneyland lady

Victor back - James won endurance HOH and put up Frank and Bridgette. I want Bridgette to come down and have it be Day vs Frank......but then as the curtain fell at the worst RNC in history they played Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview