PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:26:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy Trivial Pursuit

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Is there some sort of trick to it? No matter which browser, the Playbuddy free trial just sits there doing jack. The screen does not update to show the game screen (like the screen shots on the Playbuddy how-to page). I am trying to do the 50 Random (and I have the auto set to do random) MnM. I ended up just doing the weekly on my own since I had most of those questions already pop up while trying to get the auto to do something....anything!

C~M

All I can actually tell you is that they used to only support IE. Now at least they do also do Chrome and Torch, not sure about FF. I have read to only play in the CLUB rooms, not the FREE rooms. I guess the graphics are different. If the auto isn't working send them a bug report from the auto. I used BW since they have a txt file with a lot of answers stored.

disneyland lady

Thanks. I was in the club rooms. Now I have used 2 days of the trial and nothing. BW's auto gets 3 answers right and you cannot replay a "random" one with the right answers.

C~M

did you download the txt file and have it with the auto?

disneyland lady

Been so long I had to search and the file was being defaulted to PICTURES (been transferring between computers) - put it with Wedgy and will get to it in a minute.

STILL do not know what the problem is with Playbuddy. I submitted a bug report and had the standard email response sent and I used all the criteria and settings and it just sits dead so will stick to BW unfortunately. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview