PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 10:40:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape Barcelona released

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Barcelona here I come  dancing16.gif

Mahjong Escape Barcelona is now available.      cheesy.gif

In order to play, you will need to have completed all of the Athens and Hawaii puzzles before Barcelona will unlock.

Squid

Barcelona's on my bucket list.  No, Mahjong Escape Barcelona does NOT count.  <3

S1lent

Greetings,
You should be able to rank out with 180 stars without using any Power-Ups.
I do use the "UNDO" button...it works for me.  If I get stuck, I just press it until the auto takes me another direction.  Not sure how much time we have to get 3 stars.  But, I've went over 3 minutes and got mine.

Again, Have a great 4th of July...Veggie burgers are on our list...maybe some home grown broiled carrots...yum yum

Ken #2 aka S1lent

Yoming 2

This was an easy one to get...............I started this a.m. and had the badge by this afternoon. BW updated their auto in good time and it worked super.     Didn't buy anything to help....I got 3 stars on all except one ( it was 2 1/2 on one )......Done, done, and done.    whistle.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 03, 2016, 05:27:28 PM
This was an easy one to get...............I started this a.m. and had the badge by this afternoon. BW updated their auto in good time and it worked super.     Didn't buy anything to help....I got 3 stars on all except one ( it was 2 1/2 on one )......Done, done, and done.    whistle.gif

Yeah, the auto worked great on this one. Completed 2 accounts, all 3 stars.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview