PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 07:51:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fourth of July

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Squid

disneyland lady

Squid

MsMissy

Happy 4th of July to everyone. have a safe & fun day.   july4th_25.gif july4th_20.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 01, 2016, 03:16:41 PM
So does France have a 4th of July?

French independence day is called Bastille Day, and it's celebrated on the 14th of July. I usually post a sarcy li'l well-wish in FB to my family and friends back home in America on the 4th; something like "Happy Bugger-Off-English-Twats-We-Have-Our-Own-Country-Now Day" but it's lost its funny this year. So I wish you all a rainless day for your celebrations. Have fun!

Squid

LOL, every country in the world has a 4th of July, if they follow the same calendar!

PissedOffPumpkin

Need a 'like' button on this thing. I've become lazy.   tumbsup.gif

LittleFawn

disneyland lady

'
Quote from: Squid on July 04, 2016, 03:37:11 AM
LOL, every country in the world has a 4th of July, if they follow the same calendar!

Squid got my question. My answer (when I ask this every year) is  "Yep! Right after the 3rd of July and before  the 5th!

And PoP: Here in drought So Cali, we would gladly take a rainy holiday over the high price of allowing the kids to play in the sprinkler.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview