This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Member Celebration

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Club Pogo Member Celebration starts this Friday, July 22nd.

This is from the Pogo news section :

Club Pogo Members, be sure to check back Friday and Saturday for gifts, sales and fun in our Member Celebration. It's all dedicated to you, the awesome people who make this site so wonderful. You won't want to miss the gifts and sales we've got in store for you, so make sure to visit both days. See you Friday!

http://news.pogo.com/club-pogos-member-celebration-starts-friday/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

I saw that yesterday, I hope they have something free to give away. I think I'm dreaming about Free.  LOL  hi11.gif

disneyland lady

Remember to always read the fine print when it comes to Pogo and Free.

wildmarissa

Quote from: MsMissy on July 21, 2016, 05:56:19 AM
I saw that yesterday, I hope they have something free to give away. I think I'm dreaming about Free.  LOL  hi11.gif
cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 21, 2016, 08:04:18 AM
Remember to always read the fine print when it comes to Pogo and Free.

Love this!  A great sign filled with great disappointment.

C~M

disneyland lady

And if you already have all the PBAs or Clue episodes you can gift 1 free PBA and gift 3 episodes of Clue to others FREE today only.

Mayhem

Squid

TY Mayhem.  I had a glitch today.  I tried to buy the 3 CLUE episodes and at the time of purchase, POGO said "System unavailable".  I had to redo the purchase but then the code was coming up as already used even though the purchase never went through and the episodes aren't there. 

Yet another ordeal to have to deal with...

snowflower

whistle.gif Hmmmm ...   
it only allowed me ONE free Clue Episode using the code CLUBDAYCLUE. The second time I tried, it said I had already used the code.
Thought it said three free episodes?  Maybe snowy blundered ... ?

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on July 22, 2016, 04:02:46 PM
whistle.gif Hmmmm ...   
it only allowed me ONE free Clue Episode using the code CLUBDAYCLUE. The second time I tried, it said I had already used the code.

The code can only be used once per account - so you would have had to have all 3 episodes in cart before checking out (to get them all).

Squid

Dear Pogo:

Thank you for the member appreciation days.  I love all my badges, MnMs, PBA, mini items and special edition badge!  I think you were very generous this year.

Yours,
A Club Pogo Member

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on July 22, 2016, 04:02:46 PM
whistle.gif Hmmmm ...   

They have to be purchased at the same time, and the last 2, the most recent, were not eligible for the sale.

Mayhem

Club Pogo Member Celebration Day #2 Freebies and Deals :

- Free "Toothy's Treat" animated Mini Goodie (available until August 2nd).

- Free Claire Hart Episodes - All 3 episodes of Case 55 are free to Club Pogo members.

- Free Mix-n-Match Badge - use code CLUBDAYMNM (excludes Legendary Badges).

- 25% Off (up to 10) Mix-n-Match Badges - use code CLUBMNM (excludes Legendary Badges).

- 25% Off Undiscovered World Episodes - no coupon required, excludes the latest 3 episodes.

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/cpday2016/landing-page.jsp

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on July 23, 2016, 01:23:03 AM
The code can only be used once per account - so you would have had to have all 3 episodes in cart before checking out (to get them all).

Yep, I did on the very first try with all three episodes. But I got an error in red telling me the code didn't cover that many.
The second time (the one that went through) I only tried for one episode .. (thinking I'd go back and try for the other two separately).
But when I went back it to try again for the second one - I got another error in red telling me the code for that account had been used.  nono.gif
Ah well .. this is Life with Pogo, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview