PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 07:06:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO site down...again

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
If POGO had any competition...they would be put out of business.

S1lent swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

jtric1963

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
I should have posted this on POGO MAINTENANCE.
But, I'm all caught up on everything else...even got my car washed...and waxed my wife's.
She said "Is POGO down again?"

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 21, 2016, 01:26:48 AM

For those with visual problems:
Attention: Pogo.com will be undergoing maintenance from Thursday 7/21 at 4:00AM PDT (5:00 AM MOUNTAIN/6:00 AM CENTRAL/7:00AM EASTERN/11:00AM GMT). The maintenance is necessary to help correct the server issues that you may have been experiencing. We greatly appreciate your understanding.

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 21, 2016, 03:22:59 AM
Attention: Pogo.com will be undergoing maintenance from Thursday 7/21 at 4:00AM PDT (5:00 AM MOUNTAIN/6:00 AM CENTRAL/7:00AM EASTERN/11:00AM GMT). The maintenance is necessary to help correct the server issues that you may have been experiencing. We greatly appreciate your understanding.

For those without a keen sense of smell  fart.gif fart.gif fart.gif fart.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

It has now been 4 hours and I still cannot play the GOTfrickngM - Just a few playing but error messages says the rooms are full!

Game Room is Currently Full
Explanation:
You have tried to enter a game room that has already reached its maximum capacity.

Sometimes several people try to enter an available room at the same time. When this happens, the room can fill up before everyone gets in. Even though you clicked on an available room, you may get this error if other people clicked on the same room, at the same time, as you did.

How to Fix the Problem:
Try selecting a room with fewer people in it.

Fewer than 5?

disneyland lady

I figured out what I was doing wrong! I was listening to Pogo. The answer was not to "select a room with less" but rather to go to the rooms with the most players. Got in immediately!

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 21, 2016, 03:22:59 AM

just click the image to make it normal size (as Mayhem stated eariler)

AustinBennett

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 20, 2016, 02:08:28 PM
Greetings,
If POGO had any competition...they would be put out of business.

S1lent swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif
The competition exist, the bigger question is are you willing to go there and leave your friends behind?   undecided.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview