PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:53:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

GOTM for September

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the good news...I'm still trying to complete CrossWord Coves GOTM.  I just do it monthly now.

S1lent

disneyland lady

Thankfully we do not have to finish it within the month. I still work on Crossword Cove and Dominoes every week. Hope Boggle is like Pigs and we can play a game and hit the new rank.

Squid

I like Boggle Bash but I think I haven't played it enough since the last game award for this new level to be badged instantaneously.  S'ok.  I'll be working on Crossword Cove for at least a year.  I just turned or am turning rank 54.

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 12, 2016, 03:57:25 AM
I'll be working on Crossword Cove for at least a year.  I just turned or am turning rank 54.

I just made rank 59 yesterday.

Squid

You're almost there, CM.  You must have been doing them along the way.  I only played when there was a challenge.

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 12, 2016, 01:50:43 PM
You're almost there, CM.  You must have been doing them along the way.  I only played when there was a challenge.

same here, but I was ranked out so never played. I play by hand using a cheat sheet from another site.

raine56

I am at rank 54 and play a couple of days at a time.  This sure is going to take a while.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 12, 2016, 01:53:20 PM
same here, but I was ranked out so never played. I play by hand using a cheat sheet from another site.

Why do you play by hand, CM?  Rank progress advances with letters placed in the puzzle and that is the same whether you play by hand or by auto.  Also, you may have been ranked out, liked many of us, but you probably kept playing every so often with new dates and that propelled your rank along.  Once I hit max rank, I stopped playing except for challenges.  What other explanation is there for you being five ranks ahead of the pack? 

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 14, 2016, 03:13:36 AM
Why do you play by hand, CM?  Rank progress advances with letters placed in the puzzle and that is the same whether you play by hand or by auto.  Also, you may have been ranked out, liked many of us, but you probably kept playing every so often with new dates and that propelled your rank along.  Once I hit max rank, I stopped playing except for challenges.  What other explanation is there for you being five ranks ahead of the pack? 

I play by hand because the 2 autos suck at playing when I have all the answers to each puzzle.

As for playing, I only played for challenges, if there were any, once I ranked out.

Squid

So, to what do you attribute being five ranks ahead of us?

C~M

Pogo Gods??   elf2.gif

Pogo started the new ranks today!

disneyland lady

Just like the Evil Gods in Legend of Zelda, Pogo Gods never use their power for Good.

Squid

Mayhem

The new ranks & badge will be available on September 6th.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on September 02, 2016, 01:09:51 AM
The new ranks & badge will be available on September 6th.

Been available Mayhem, lol Already been working on them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview