This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTH Did Pogo Do to Mahjong Escape???

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

So, I got through Bangkok on the first day, then moved on to other things. There was a challenge I was doing a week later and both PB and BW autos were misclicking like mad. I realize Pogo has changed the way the tiles look and they all look unblocked, even the ones beneath other tiles.

Is this a glitch or is it another attempt to block the auto users? Because this not only screws with us, it also screws with people who play by hand. You can't tell which tiles are clear and which aren't!

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm not seeing this issue. Have you tried looking back at episodes you've already completed to see if they're also doing this? Maybe it's that particular dynasty. I play by hand, and to be honest, I only do it when there's a challenge of some sort. HATE the damned game. Is it even possible to get through some of these timers without a cheat? Crikey.  vomit.gif

Squid

I'm having mega problems with the game now.  Can't get through some levels.  The auto eventually just gives up after mad clicking and then just sits there.  All the tiles appear to be available for play when that is not the case.  I have gone back to prior episodes and mine all show the same.  I do not like this game at all but at least, in the past, it was consistently achieved.  Now I just growl at the monitor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview