This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape Venice released

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Venice is available for play and BW has already updated the auto for this one.    cheesy.gif

Yoming 2

How do I get rid of this Quick Reply box...?????????????????

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 05, 2016, 04:00:48 AM

I think Ken said it's an option in your account settings.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 05, 2016, 04:00:48 AM

Yes, you can. Go to your Profile. When you can see the Modify Profile button, hover your cursor over that and choose Look and Layout. Scroll down and you'll see the Quick Reply option. It's on by default, but you can change it in the drop down tab there.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 05, 2016, 07:24:01 AM
Yes, you can. Go to your Profile. When you can see the Modify Profile button, hover your cursor over that and choose Look and Layout. Scroll down and you'll see the Quick Reply option. It's on by default, but you can change it in the drop down tab there.
tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Did the quick reply box just start showing up for you guys?

I changed a setting an enabled it for all guests yesterday .. but maybe I did something wrong?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mayhem on September 05, 2016, 08:33:47 AM
Did the quick reply box just start showing up for you guys?

I changed a setting an enabled it for all guests yesterday .. but maybe I did something wrong?

Mine just started appearing yesterday....wish it would disappear today     giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 05, 2016, 07:24:01 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.............followed directions and Viola it was gone..... embrace.gif
                                                 hi11.gif     dancing16.gif     tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Sorry about that, I reverted the changes and I'll see what went wrong.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mayhem on September 05, 2016, 10:14:16 AM
Sorry about that, I reverted the changes and I'll see what went wrong.

We know what's happenin.....you just tryin' to keep up with Pogo and all their " changing things "  ------- hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 05, 2016, 10:02:53 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you.............followed directions and Viola it was gone..... embrace.gif
                                                 hi11.gif     dancing16.gif     tumbsup.gif

You're so welcome!

S1lent

Greetings,
I left my Craftsman Compressor on last night and the darn thing starting up this morning at 0630...woke me up so decided to see if Mexico City showed up today.  Yup, and finish it off in about 2 hours.  Had to help the auto...but didn't have to use any power-ups.

12 easy badges plus a bonus one for hitting rank 90.

S1lent

Yoming 2

How many stars do you need to reach rank 90?????   I have 4120 of 4140...

When I replay a level that has 2 1/2 stars it does not change to give me the 3 stars...... swear2.gif

S1lent

Greetings "Y" and others,
Is your time fast enough?  I use BW's auto and when it shows out of moves...I just hit the "UNDO" button until it shows another pair of tiles and then I try a new route.  Another site says rank 90 shows up at 4110.

Hope this helps
S1lent

Squid

I am at 4140 and still rank 89.   Pogo's ranking system has always been a little screwy in this game.

S1lent

Greeting Squid and others,
That happened to me with Match & Merge and required me calling Pogo Support.  They were very helpful and fixed the problem...seems like I was on hold just a few minutes.

Hope you get it resolved.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview