This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

CBS's brand new ALL ACCESS series BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP starts this week and we want to make sure you know WHEN. WHERE & HOW TO WATCH it!

WHEN:

BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP will begin streaming live exclusively on CBS All Access, the CBS Television Network's subscription video on demand and live-streaming service, Wednesday, Sept. 28, at 10:00 PM ET/7:00 PM
PT.

Following BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP'S premiere, the schedule below outlines weekly ceremonies, competitions, evictions and more:

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT: Weekday Replay - A quick recap of all the crucial moments that happened throughout the day.

Wednesdays at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT:
Weekly Full Episode - A rundown of the week's events, followed by the live eviction ceremony.

Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT:
Safety Ceremonies - the HOH will reveal the houseguests who are safe for that week on Saturday and the nominations on Sunday.

Tuesdays and Fridays at 10:30 PM, ET/7:30 PM, PT: Live Diary Room Sessions - In a BIG BROTHER first, fans will get a live look into the DR confessionals.

Every Thursday afternoon (TIME TBD): Evicted Houseguest Q&A - Julie Chen will interview that week's evicted houseguest.

WHERE:

For the First Time Ever, SuperFans Will watch Everything Play out Live on CBS ALL ACCESS. If you have been watching the LIVE FEEDS all summer then you don't need to worry because you are already subscribed. If you haven't, all you need to do is subscribe to CBS ALL ACCESS.

HOW:

Once you subscribe to CBS All Access, BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP will be available to stream online at CBS.com.
Or you can watch on your mobile devices and tablets using the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10. AND BEST OF ALL, you can watch BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP on your Television using a Roku Players, Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick

WE WILL IMPACT THE GAME LIKE NEVER BEFORE:

SuperFans will have the opportunity to impact the game like never before! We will affect nominations, evictions and game-changing twists. More details will be revealed during the premiere of BIG BROTHER: OVER THE TOP on CBS All Access. Plus SuperFans Will Decide Who Wins "Big Brother: Over the Top"! They are eliminating the Jury and so WE will be choosing the Big Brother Winner! How do you feel about that Big Brother Fans?

HOUSEGUEST REVEAL:

We will find out who are the new houseguests on Monday September 26th at 1pm ET. i will post their pics if they change.

disneyland lady

Only pay access unless one of the free streams show it. I have 3 reliable sources. I refuse to pay and hope the Messiah is not picked. Hoping Jason gets picked and will finally move out of his mom's basement. Googled Michael 'cornbread' Ligon and sex offender came bouncing up but it was a black guy.  Not gonna google any more.

Tumbleweed

I had intended to watch this, watched one night on the site I stream at, and my goodness...it was unbearable. I gave up! Everyone was so incredibly obnoxious aside from the chef from Louisiana.

Squid

disneyland lady

Me too and they went on the show as their next step to being a star! I looked at a site that tells important house happenings yesterday because I remembered that Wed is still an eviction day. I was shocked! The reason....I had no idea who Neely, the evicted houseguest actually was. Did not even know gender. No one from Big Brother has actually become a "star" but this season is worst in BB history.

Semi-off topic: just saw an ad for upcoming Dr Phil show with yet another intervention for Survivor China (2007) winner Todd Herzog. The blurb showed him having a seizure on stage. I thought it was a rerun but it said "once again near death".

Squid

I didn't see that season of Survivor but if it's the young man I've seen on Dr. Phil before, that guy is truly gripped by alcoholism and it is such a sad thing to see.  I truly hope he escapes the horror of it all.

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 28, 2016, 04:53:50 AM
I didn't see that season of Survivor but if it's the young man I've seen on Dr. Phil before, that guy is truly gripped by alcoholism and it is such a sad thing to see.  I truly hope he escapes the horror of it all.
It was a great year and Todd winning was so unexpected at the start....gay....living in Utah...a flight attendant. Overcoming that to spend his million on alcohol. I have addiction probs in my own family and know other than a frontal lobotomy, there is no cure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview