This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle Level 14

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Anyone have any tips for getting the badge? You have to reach level 14, 20 times.

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
Either of the two autos work very well.  The trick is to be able to stop them at just the right time.  With BW's "Trizzly" you just hit the "CTRL" button, and with PlayBuddies' "Trizzle Buddy Pogo" you need to have you mouse on the stop button.

I would purchase the Mega Bundle power up for 48 Gems.  Seems I spend about 480 Gems to rank out.

Hope you have good luck...and spend the power-ups wisely.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Maybe due to the daily challenge, I don't know, but in about 4 hours of play I've gotten 3 level 14s using only the PlayBuddy auto, no power ups!

S1lent

Greetings Stinker and all,
Getting 3 level 14's without using power-ups is VERY impressive.  I let my two different autos run all night...nothing.

Glad to be done with it
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 01, 2016, 05:07:34 PM
Greetings Stinker and all,
Getting 3 level 14's without using power-ups is VERY impressive.  I let my two different autos run all night...nothing.

Glad to be done with it
S1lent

And right after I posted that, I got another. I'm doing this for a friend, and I'm shocked how many I got with no boosts. When I did my account I bought boosts and used almost all of them to get that level 14 badge, but today on her account, I haven't had to use many.

disneyland lady

Rumor is that Trizzle will be the GOTM for Nov. I still have not gotten the badge for x amt in level 10. Certainly am not going to spend gems in this game either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview