PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:20:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The End of Bing Rewards Bot / Bing Search Bot

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on October 05, 2016, 02:39:01 PM
Yes, 2 Microsoft reps visited my house and hand delivered the cease & desist notification.

No, they did not.
bubblegum.gif Well that wasn't nice!

Squid

fusion01k

So is anyone here still using the Microsoft Rewards just doing it manually like I am or did everyone give it up since the bots can no longer do this automatically?

disneyland lady

I only had 2 accts and am doing them manually. I have friends who had special pts for Oct like the old Do 1200 Bing Searches Get 300 Bonus Pts but neither of mine had this. Also I do not have Edge so those pts are zero to me.

Squid

I dabble with it by hand on one account but can't get mobile points.

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 03, 2016, 01:25:40 PM
I dabble with it by hand on one account but can't get mobile points.

And my ipad will only do 1 account mobile pts

fusion01k

Does anyone have the problem of not getting any points from even doing manual searches via PC or mobile or even the daily bonuses?  For the last 4 days my rewards points havent moved despite me searching manually, or clicking on the quiz or other daily bonuses....  At this point there in no reason to continue if you are doing all of the work and not getting anything in return.

C~M

Quote from: fusion01k on December 18, 2016, 01:18:22 PM
Does anyone have the problem of not getting any points from even doing manual searches via PC or mobile or even the daily bonuses?  For the last 4 days my rewards points havent moved despite me searching manually, or clicking on the quiz or other daily bonuses....  At this point there in no reason to continue if you are doing all of the work and not getting anything in return.

yep, and I contacted them about it and they said nothing important.

fusion01k

I got a response back from Microsoft but they didn't mention any outages but yesterday there was a 1000 point "sorry for the inconvenience" type of clickable deal.  Not sure if I lost more than the 1000 points but at least they acknowledged the problem and did something to make peace with their users.

Squid

My loss was one day:  approx 520 points or so.   Getting 1,000 made me happy.

Squid

Playing with fonts:

Westmeath
Vegacute DEMO  <--- kinda whimsical
Funky Mother DEMO

VtksColored Soul 3
Dizzy Edge DEMO
Surabanglus

*** What's up with my font playing?  Must've been nippin' at the Egg Nog or sumptin.

man0war777

Four letter words (from backwards on smartphones)-- * * * * *   lipsrsealed.gif

Mayhem

Welcome to the forum!

What you're talking about no longer exists + I am not allowed to have posts that mentions anything about automating Bing/Microsoft rewards.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

man0war777

Quote from: Mayhem on January 01, 2017, 08:58:11 AM
Welcome to the forum!

What you're talking about no longer exists + I am not allowed to have posts that mentions anything about automating Bing/Microsoft rewards.

Thank you.

Didn't mean to get you to violate the terms of your C&D order.

Happy New Year by the way. Thanks.

dude

C~M

Quote from: dude on February 17, 2017, 03:27:37 PM
Shame on Microsoft for not letting me steal money.

Shame on you for being afraid to join to post, hiding behind that guest status. Lucky for us your IP was still shown.

Zzwoing

When I used this bot, it helped me out a lot, it single handedly got me Xbox live membership for free for a little over a year... Big companies are such spoil sports...

It was a good project you did, it will be missed

S1lent

Greetings,
Some good news.  Microsoft has reinstated my account.  I guess two years in their jail was enough.  Additionally, my 2000 points was also given back.  I heart Microsoft and will never again try to cheat them.

Really
S1lent

Squid

BLASTINGKNIGHTT

How did they know where you lived? did they track you IP or something?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview