PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:07:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens Hawaiian Garden is Now Open!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 11, 2016, 04:05:56 PM
now we can choose what to buy but the seed prices are awful!

The reel is gone?? And where's the shed???  And the seed limit... is that per day limit and if so, did they lower the amount you can collect?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2016, 04:51:36 PM
The reel is gone?? And where's the shed???  And the seed limit... is that per day limit and if so, did they lower the amount you can collect?

Reel is gone, don't see a shed, and limit seems same for winning or losing a hand.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 11, 2016, 05:02:28 PM
Reel is gone, don't see a shed, and limit seems same for winning or losing a hand.

Well, I just hit rank 40 but I'm not getting anymore seeds and it used to 'reset' at 5 my time and start collecting again, up to 20,000 per day. I wonder what the top limit is now.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2016, 05:08:49 PM
Well, I just hit rank 40 but I'm not getting anymore seeds and it used to 'reset' at 5 my time and start collecting again, up to 20,000 per day. I wonder what the top limit is now.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 11, 2016, 05:24:42 PM
yep

I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than you do and I cannot collect. I wonder what the highest allowance is.

Stinkerbell

So, the shed is gone but you can drag your stuff to the store. That's where it can be found.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2016, 09:26:32 PM
So, the shed is gone but you can drag your stuff to the store. That's where it can be found.

Yep, was gunna tell ya but you figured it out.

Squid

Once it's dragged to the store, it's always available to you, right?  You don't have to re-buy it, do you?  <---- notice how much I trust Pogo?

gigi

for me pogo just ruined one of their better games.  And I don't like the music either

Stinkerbell

I may drop out of this game, which mean future games will be easier for me to ignore. I'm fed up with Pogo changing the rules mid-game. They didn't like people stockpiling coins for the slots game, now they don't like people stockpiling seeds so they make it harder.... it's all about the $$$.

snowflower

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview