PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:39:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly the World am scwewed

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

I like to start my day by beating up on Monopoly robots. It's 8:30am Saturday here, and I am without joy. I set up the room, and it immediately asks me if I want to leave or stay. The hell?! Then it just sort of closes. At first, I was seeing people on tables, but now I'm just seeing everyone in the room as idle.

Nothing on the regular forum about this so far, but then again, the mods probably deleted every post because people were ticked off. Feck's sake.

Anyone on here play the game? Are you able to get in?

Squid

I don't play, PoP, but I'll run in and see if I can play....    *stay tuned*

Squid

Got in.  First, I just played robots and, on my turn, bought Istanbul.  Then I loaded the chat rooms, chose one, loaded, and on my turn paid income tax (of course!).  All seems ok on my side of the pond.  Hope yours gets fixed, PoP!

PissedOffPumpkin

Thank you so much, Squiddy! I tried switching to a different room and it worked. No idea why that would make a difference, though. Really appreciate your help!  beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview