This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cannot change rooms or click on option tabs

Started by Tumbleweed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumbleweed

Sorry if ya'll have a proper place with the answer for this already, but I looked and couldn't find it or couldn't find one with a solution I haven't tried.

I use the latest version of Chrome, and my Flash is up to date.

My exact problem seems to be that for some reason when I click the tabs on the game page (How To Play, Chat Rooms, Forums, Challenges) and the game rooms themselves do not respond at all to my clicks. It's as though I never clicked anything at all.

The chatrooms of the room it default puts me into does work, the games work perfectly fine, but I can never change rooms or click any of those tabs. I can click "refresh list" button though. It has been multiple games this has happened to me on (Bingo Luau and Monopoly Slots to name a couple).

I have tried clearing cache and cookies, making sure 3rd party cookies are accepted, edited my popup blocked and all the other things other posts have sent me to, nothing I have tried so far has worked.

Any help is appreciated, even if it's just a link to more potential solutions!

snowflower

Quote from: Tumbleweed on October 23, 2016, 02:21:18 PM
I use the latest version of Chrome, and my Flash is up to date.
My exact problem seems to be that for some reason when I click the tabs on the game page (How To Play, Chat Rooms, Forums, Challenges) and the game rooms themselves do not respond at all to my clicks. It's as though I never clicked anything at all.
Any help is appreciated, even if it's just a link to more potential solutions!

Tumbleweed, I just signed into Pogo and clicked on those tabs and they're working for me. I tried them in Chrome, IE11, F/fox and Edge and they all worked. I'm running win/10 and am a Club Pogo Member. I'm not sure if this would even make any difference with regards to your problem but thought I'd mention it. Make sure your 'pop up blocker' isn't active too. If none of these things help, this is a GREAT site for all kinds of problems.... Many really nice and helpful smart folks in here.  Good luck with it ... you've come to the right place.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tumbleweed

Thanks for the replies guys!

I have turned off my popup blocker and tried with no results.

I also did clear my cache before posting with no luck.

You are so right Sunflower, I always check here when I am having Pogo problems, I have just never had to actually make a post since I can normally find a response. Thanks so much again for trying to send some help my way!

C~M

I would uninstall it and reinstall it. Use a program like Revo Uninstaller to delete all traces of Chrome then go download and reinstall.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tumbleweed

Got it guys!!! I narrowed it down to one extension, but all is dandy now!

Thanks so much for suffering through this with me! :)

snowflower

dancing16.gif   Good for you Tumbleweed ... GREAT site, isn't it!!    Congrats and don't be a stranger!

Squid

Quote from: Tumbleweed on October 25, 2016, 04:50:26 PM
Got it guys!!! I narrowed it down to one extension, but all is dandy now!

Thanks so much for suffering through this with me! :)
glad things are better!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview