PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:21:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 04, 2017, 12:58:37 PM
Greetings,
By hitting the "Autoplay/Stop" button on PB's auto you can easily get all BlackBingos.

Please explain further? WHEN do we hit the autoplay/stop button, and why?

S1lent

Greetings Stinkerbell and all you other Pogo Cheaters,
When I am playing manual, I turn off the auto while the balloon is filling.  This saves daubs being wasted while your balloon is filling.  Additionally, make sure your PB auto is set to the default speed of 2 and not bumping it up to 1...this will help eliminate "mis-clicks" by your auto.  Further, you will need to have the "Save bingos for cactus cannon" unchecked until you are awarded the 1st, 2nd and 3rd bingo called badges.  Afterwards, leave checked and your auto will take care of you. 
Thanks to PlayBuddy for their efforts.
Here is how I play after I have been awarded those badges.
S1lent

Pic removed by me.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, S1lent!! I appreciate PlayBuddy's efforts, too. And I appreciate YOU sharing your settings.  Have a great day!

Squid

Sounds plausible, S1lent, but then you have to hover over the game while playing, right?  I try to set it and forget it at every possible opportunity.  I've got tons of stuff to do!  xoxox  Thanks for sharing.

mycatownsme

Is there a way to use all of the individual items that we get when playing the different rooms? Or are the only to fill the booklet in game? These are not like badges we can use, right?
I play long enough in each room to earn what is available there and move on to the next. But wanted to check to be sure I wasn't missing something.
Still having a tough time learning the rules of this game to maximize earnings as I go.
Thanks in advance to anyone who understands my question and may be able to help.  undecided.gif

Squid

2 items/artifacts are available from each location and only that location.  You have to keep playing in that location to get the bronze/silver/gold/etc badges for that artifact.   

The blackened artifacts in the book are for the locations as yet unlocked.  Those locations will unlock upon reaching certain ranks.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 05, 2017, 06:52:31 AM
Thanks, S1lent!! I appreciate PlayBuddy's efforts, too. And I appreciate YOU sharing your settings.  Have a great day!
You really gotta hand it to this site and its peeps!!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on July 08, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
You really gotta hand it to this site and its peeps!!!!

This is, hands down, one of the best sites ever and it's because of the people.

mycatownsme

Very thankful for your reply. This helps me out a lot. Sounds so simple, once I read this.
I appreciate your help.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

You would think someone at Pogo would learn how to spell 'Rainforest'.

S1lent

Greetings,
This Poppit Bingo will take some more time...thanks PB. Up to rank 90
S1lent

Pic removed by me.

gigi

Is there something I should do besides pray for gaining tickets in this game?  Most games (4 cards) I don't get one single ticket.

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 22, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
Greetings,
This Poppit Bingo will take some more time...thanks PB. Up to rank 90
S1lent

Well done Silent!!

Lisa M.

Thanks for sharing your settings silent!  cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for PlayBuddy's Pop Bingo auto.
It has given me lots of badges.
S1lent

Squid

Good job, S1lent.  Do you freeze up?  I can only play for a period of time before the game stops.   It's usually near the end of the game.    I can't run it overnight or while I'm out.  If you can, is there a secret?  This happens on ALL my computers, not just one.

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
Yes, I freeze all the time.  But some good news...I use Chrome and can get 79 games played without freezing that equate to about 4 hours of playing.  The other browsers (Edge, IE, FF, and Opera) are not as good.  I do two things after I freeze....(1) Reboot... (2) Run the "Free" copy of CCleaner.  This seems to work for me.

For me I reset before I get to my 79 game Max.

Additionally, I am able to play other games/challenges/badges at the same time...as long as they are not HTML5 supported. I know you understand.

Hey,
Do have a great day...Life is good...even for me at age 70...ouch.

S1lent aka Ken#2 aka kona aka mex aka ptvgo aka ptv hello   tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Squid

Thanks, S1lent.  I can't run THAT many games before freezing.  I'll have to watch the game counter more closely. 

Sometimes I have the same account in three games:  H5, Flash, non-flash.  I love those moments.

S1lent

Greetings,
Got to rank 200.  Now going back as I only have 215 of the 312 badges available. 

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview