This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Watch the cards the next time you pop the inflated balloon.  You should see some action take place that the golden balloon brought about.  If you're not watching, you might be missing it.  I can't speak about what happens when you buy P-ups because I don't buy them.

Sueette

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 20, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
Watch the cards the next time you pop the inflated balloon.  You should see some action take place that the golden balloon brought about.  If you're not watching, you might be missing it.  I can't speak about what happens when you buy P-ups because I don't buy them.
The golden balloon makes 4 numbers on your cards golden. When you pop any one of the four, all will pop.  I always swap my power ups out to get the golden balloons or the target one. But I'm still trying to play down my power ups to see if we are now getting free golden balloons. Will let you know. Thanks

Sueette

I'm sorry, you get 3 golden balloons hooked together instead of 4. Sometimes a lot of them are together and you get to pop a bunch of them. I'm down to 53 power ups, but will let you know what happens. Thank you.

debdauber

I have been trying to get the mix and match badge where you have to be the first one to bingo 5 times in 3 weeks.    I have gone to rooms with less than 10 people and cant seem to get it.    Late at night I will go to rooms with no players and cant seem to get it either.   There are no players in the room, I see I am only one, but yet bingos are called.   I mainly want to know if there is a way to get this badge.    Thank

Squid

I think they combine people from different rooms to fill the room you're actually playing in.  Very often I go into unpopulated rooms but the game states there are many people playing.  You just have to depend on luck for that badge.  I've gotten the first bingo many times, it will happen for you, too.  Be sure to use all the free power ups (golden balloon stuff) you can which will help you get there faster.

debdauber

S1lent

Greetings DebDauber and all you other PogoCheats,
First, use PlayBuddy cheat Pop Bingo with the following settings, and set it up at the Pic shows.
Second, be sure to click on the "AutoPlay/Stop" button when your "Balloon" is filling.
You will be on easy street.
S1lent aka Ken #2

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
Congrats U DONE GREAT.  312 Badges
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Squid

While using the BW auto in Poppit Bingo, the auto spent every single one of my gems on power ups, game dollars, etc.  I am now gemless.

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

LittleFawn

Ouch Squid. I do not use her auto for this game. I use PB's auto.

Ethan

Quote from: Squid on September 23, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
While using the BW auto in Poppit Bingo, the auto spent every single one of my gems on power ups, game dollars, etc.  I am now gemless.

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Seriously? Daaaaam I'm sorry to hear that. This is why I only use Playbuddy
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

LittleFawn

I agree using PB it gives you options whether you want to buy things.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview