Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

help.gif      O.K. I am very frustrated right now.................. swear2.gif

I played early this a.m. and got up to playing 3 cards..................

I have 773 tickets...I need to buy up to 1000 just to be able to play again.

When I try to play now it won't let me....it keeps popping up with the buy tickets thingee..............and I have to buy using cactus cash and of course that takes gems.   

I am not gonna buy gems.  How in the world are you supposed to play if you don't buy the stupid cactus cash or tickets or what ever else. 

Can anybody tell me how to get this thing working again and not have to buy gems just to play.    angry21.gif

If people have to buy gems to play this stupid game I don't think it will be a winner for Pogo. 

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 06, 2016, 10:05:09 PM
      help.gif      O.K. I am very frustrated right now.................. swear2.gif

I played early this a.m. and got up to playing 3 cards..................

I have 773 tickets...I need to buy up to 1000 just to be able to play again.

When I try to play now it won't let me....it keeps popping up with the buy tickets thingee..............and I have to buy using cactus cash and of course that takes gems.   

I am not gonna buy gems.  How in the world are you supposed to play if you don't buy the stupid cactus cash or tickets or what ever else. 

Can anybody tell me how to get this thing working again and not have to buy gems just to play.    angry21.gif

If people have to buy gems to play this stupid game I don't think it will be a winner for Pogo. 

Just wait til your 24 hour period is up and claim your free tickets then.

Stinkerbell

Shouls the auto be set to use power ups?  And the PB auto doesn't collect after a game.

Squid

Here is some "just in case" info:

Sometimes when I have a number on my card that has been called, it won't pop!  If you focus your cursor on the part of the balloon that you fill (the opening in the balloon), it will pop.

raine56

I have played five games.  I cannot continue without more tickets which I don't have enough dollars to buy. So do I have to collect each day and then will be allowed to play for a while?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 06, 2016, 10:16:32 PM
Just wait til your 24 hour period is up and claim your free tickets then.

Thanx CM----I read that somewhere ( skimmed is a better word ) but I had a brain  fart.gif  and it was late at night and I was sleepy and I can't think of any more excuses.    giggle2.gif

Thanx again for the info.   tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

C~M

Anyone who didn't get the free Poppit Bingo badge, go check now. My 2nd account didn't have it earlier but does now.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, CM.

Does anyone know if it really is beneficial (rank wise) to play multiple cards?

Stinkerbell

So, are you limited to how many bingoes you can earn in 24 hours? I ran out but had plenty of cash so I bought 30 more cards, but I'm not getting credit for bingoes.

S1lent

Greetings, and I have been drinking my boxed wine!

After reading all the tips, I still don't know how to play this game.  Been saving my "power-ups" as I don't know the best way to use them.

I do appreciate all the tips...thanks.

The auto works good...thanks PlayBuddy.

Where is that wine....
S1lent

Yoming 2

I, for one, am not a fan of this game..................keeps wanting me to buy tickets and/or gems. This ole brain of mine doesn't want to work this hard just for a lousy badge.   sad.gif 
One auto skips numbers and the other one is confusing.   Guess I will just play what I can when I can and not get so daggone flustered.  swear2.gif       This game  vomit.gif

LittleFawn

I just play a couple of games a day and collect tickets each day.

Mayhem

I don't mind this game - or maybe I just haven't played enough to be sick of it yet?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Im not a big fan of this game as it runs on a Timer & you run out of being called those daubs. But  still will try for awhile.   sad.gif

C~M

Squid

I don't love it but it has its moments.  I don't like that they don't show what numbers have been called.  Once they run off the column, they are gone.  I have found myself missing a number here and there and I like to check in the second or two I have before the next number comes up.  I'm not entirely sure WHEN to use the power ups - if there's a more advantageous time to engage them.  I think I am rank 10 - mostly played by hand. 

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 10, 2016, 06:44:38 AM
I don't love it but it has its moments.  I don't like that they don't show what numbers have been called.  Once they run off the column, they are gone.  I have found myself missing a number here and there and I like to check in the second or two I have before the next number comes up.  I'm not entirely sure WHEN to use the power ups - if there's a more advantageous time to engage them.  I think I am rank 10 - mostly played by hand. 

They show them, click the bingo balls in top right.  The only 2 powerups I use are the one that turns the balloons to a set of 3 gold ones and the one at the end, the cactus spikes one for extra bingos.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview