This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

rolleyes.gif Can't load this game with Edge ... the only one that works right for me. Oh well...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 10, 2016, 06:56:41 AM
They show them, click the bingo balls in top right.  The only 2 powerups I use are the one that turns the balloons to a set of 3 gold ones and the one at the end, the cactus spikes one for extra bingos.

I also use the one that adds extra rewards. I get a lot more $ that way and can keep buying more and more PU's.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on December 10, 2016, 08:15:35 AM
rolleyes.gif Can't load this game with Edge ... the only one that works right for me. Oh well...

Over on the right on the little gear thingy (I think that's it - I'm not on that computer) you can choose to "open in Internet Explorer" and that works for me.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 10, 2016, 08:23:50 AM
Over on the right on the little gear thingy (I think that's it - I'm not on that computer) you can choose to "open in Internet Explorer" and that works for me.

You're so right Stinky my friend. And this works just like it's supposed to on my little dying Laptop, no problem. But because it's got one foot in the grave, I've had to finish off a number of my challenges on my confused and flustered Desktop using the Edge browser.

I have tried using IE11 on my Desktop but it becomes very unstable and none of the autos will work. So in doing challenges, Edge has to be the default in order for the autos to run.  I've had these particular problems with this Desktop since upgrading to win/10. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled IE11 but still I have the same problems... I thought I might have picked up something not so nice in transit to win/10 but in having it checked out and run through the mill at Staples, the issue remains.

How strange, my newer, bigger, stronger, (was faster) Desktop struggles along using the autos by clinging to Edge and its coat tails... yet the poor little laptop limps along on 1/2 a cylinder, a hope and a promise and manages to get it right .... for now.  Just so weird!

Stinkerbell

Some people are saying they didn't get their room 8 badge. Has anyone here gotten it?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 14, 2016, 05:50:31 PM
Some people are saying they didn't get their room 8 badge. Has anyone here gotten it?

Nope, but it might come when you hit Rank 50, but if you look at my picture I posted earlier, it shows "All Rank Badges Earned"

PissedOffPumpkin

Here's what's working for me, and I bet CM is doing the same. Keep discarding powerups until you get the gold thingy. Grab that ASAP. As long as you watch for possibility of a bingo, you can hold off hitting any of the gold numbers until your power meter is ready to fill again. One gold will fill it immediately.

I keep going for the gold powerup until it gets down to about 5 bingos left, then I use the random pop powerup. Don't worry about hitting 'bingo' if you're also going to use the cactus spikey thing at the very end, because that will pick up all bingos on the card.

I've actually managed to get the dollar whatsits up to 20,000, so every time I run out of powerups I can take the highest amount, which is cheaper per powerup. And no, I haven't paid gems for anything. As if!

Several times I've had all three first bingos. And I play manually.  cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

I toss out the eye one, but I use the gold one and the "?" because you can get lots of tickets and cash that way.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 14, 2016, 09:11:28 PM
Nope, but it might come when you hit Rank 50, but if you look at my picture I posted earlier, it shows "All Rank Badges Earned"

People are saying they aren't getting it at rank 50. They're saying it's because there was no "0" room, so you got rank 1 right away.

PissedOffPumpkin

Can someone tell me what the P is for in the reward numbers? Should I get as excited when I hit a number with a P as I do when I get cactus cash?

They should let us gift that cactus cash, by the way. I actually think I've managed to get it beyond where I need it.

Oh yeah, also, I said earlier about hitting the random thingy at the end. I may have changed my mind about that. Even if you get the gold dealybob right at the end, it'll pop extra balls when the cactus spikey whatever-it-is drops. I've managed to blackout cards several times doing it that way.

Stinkerbell

I'm really enjoying the game. It's kind of addicting! I'm playing most of it by hand. I do better than the auto does.

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm enjoying it too, Stinkerbell. Do you find you use naughty words when the first three bingos go and you haven't got one yet? Or is that just me? giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

Question:    When the thingy starts out with 20 bingos left and less than a minute goes by and it shows 19 bingos left...how can anyone get a bingo in that length of time......I'm lucky if I get one before the time is up.  I have watched this and it happens quite often.  Just wondering  whistle.gif         deer1.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 15, 2016, 10:36:44 AM
I'm enjoying it too, Stinkerbell. Do you find you use naughty words when the first three bingos go and you haven't got one yet? Or is that just me? giggle2.gif

giggle2.gif  To be honest, I'm kind of slow so I'm so busy trying to keep up with the numbers being called I don't know when the bingos are being won!!!!

PissedOffPumpkin

Probably someone using the gold powerup. If you click one of the three golds, the other two that are attached to it also pop. If you have two sets of gold attached to each other, one pop will pop all six numbers. If I pop a gold that's attached to several other golds, I hit bingo right away. If I'm wrong, the penalty timer ticks down while I'm checking the other cards, but if I'm right, I get woohoo-yeehaw. If I'm not worried about getting a bingo (the first three are gone, or not much chance of one going yet) I wait until my powerup meter is ready to be filled again, and then hit a gold, since it will fill the entire meter in one pop. Yeah, I know. I've turned into a bingo granny. Dawg help me.

Squid

Ok, clearly I'm going to have to give my account to one of you aficionados to rank me out.  I keep running out of cash and tickets.  I didn't know you could pick and choose PUs; I thought you had to take the inflating balloon PU on the right.  I'm confused.  Not thrilled with bingo games. 

Yoming 2

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 16, 2016, 03:31:13 AM
Ok, clearly I'm going to have to give my account to one of you aficionados to rank me out.  I keep running out of cash and tickets.  I didn't know you could pick and choose PUs; I thought you had to take the inflating balloon PU on the right.  I'm confused.  Not thrilled with bingo games.

Ditto---------- winter31.gif

MsMissy

I havent played in awhile, but i dont like that clock ticking down before the game starts & it seems to run out of time very fast. But when i get a chance i will try again. Dont no why though?   giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm trying to understand these numbers. The ones at the top are my current scores?  What are the ones below on the left?

PissedOffPumpkin

Damned if I know. I just smack numbers and cuss a lot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview