Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

snowflower

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on December 16, 2016, 06:03:15 AM
I havent played in awhile, but i dont like that clock ticking down before the game starts & it seems to run out of time very fast. But when i get a chance i will try again. Dont no why though?   giggle2.gif

I know--I know...cause we're all a little dipsy-doodle   jester.gif   in the brain department....   giggle2.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

I just realised that you can change rooms. I mean, go from like Everest to Stonehenge. The higher the room, the more it costs to play, but the higher the rewards, too. Pretty much evens out, but actually you rank up a lot faster in the higher rooms. Sooooooo - yeah. Am I the only one who didn't know about this? Should I facepalm now?

Here's a tip, though. We were talking earlier about catching up missed numbers. I don't know about you guys, but that grid with all the numbers actually panics me, because it covers part of the screen. Yes. I am a wimp. However, if you try to pop a number that hasn't been called, it just won't pop, and there's no penalty for trying to pop an uncalled number. So if unsure, just start slapping those numbers as fast as you can, between each new number called. I've discovered a few I'd missed.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 17, 2016, 11:47:55 PM
I just realised that you can change rooms. I mean, go from like Everest to Stonehenge. The higher the room, the more it costs to play, but the higher the rewards, too. Pretty much evens out, but actually you rank up a lot faster in the higher rooms. Sooooooo - yeah. Am I the only one who didn't know about this? Should I facepalm now?

Here, let me help   slap1.gif   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

This game is addicting. ADDICTING I TELL YOU! But yeah, sorry to tell you, I figured out the higher rooms paid out higher rewards right away. Only because I wondered if there were different PUs on the different levels, so I tried them all.

PissedOffPumpkin

It really is bloody addicting. I can't stop touching it!!  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 18, 2016, 09:00:21 AM
It really is bloody addicting. I can't stop touching it!!  girls18.gif

How do you get blackouts? I've been playing daily, for hours at a time, and never got a single one. I'm in trouble if they do a BO challenge.

PissedOffPumpkin

Take nothing but the gold powerups and use the cactus, um, punchy thingies at the end. I get blackouts fairly often.

Stinkerbell

People are suggesting we hold the bingos til the end. Why?

C~M

I would guess because if no one bingos, more #'s called and more bingos for everyone.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 18, 2016, 09:43:57 AM
Take nothing but the gold powerups and use the cactus, um, punchy thingies at the end. I get blackouts fairly often.

I tried as you suggested for about 15 games, and nada.

Squid

Why is it that when I go into a chat room that has only one person in it, it says there are 20+ when actually in the room?  I stand a much better chance with fewer numbers.  LOL

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 18, 2016, 01:25:29 PM
Why is it that when I go into a chat room that has only one person in it, it says there are 20+ when actually in the room?  I stand a much better chance with fewer numbers.  LOL

Pogo puts you wherever and you also may not even be playing anyone in your room according to what I read. They tried to cut down on wait times to start a game of bingo. Sometimes I click the play button and it starts immediately and other times it takes up to 30 seconds.

S1lent

Greetings,
Hot tip!!! Don't "dab" any numbers while your balloon is filling. Playing manual mostly.

I'm at level 42 and have over 127,000 cactus cash, and 2471 Tickets.  I buy power ups as needed.

Could be the best game POGO has put out?

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on December 18, 2016, 03:57:33 PM
Greetings,
Hot tip!!! Don't "dab" any numbers while your balloon is filling.
S1lent

I don't understand this.

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 18, 2016, 04:23:05 PM
I don't understand this.

Yea, right?!?  If you don't dab them the balloon won't fill up, lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview