PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:38:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on December 03, 2016, 06:12:11 AM
Does anyone no when this game will be coming out to play? also what does XP mean. I dont understand this. I read everything in pogo.  coffee.gif  hi11.gif
shocked.gif Was wondering the same thing Missy ... (I thought XP became obsolete some years back)  hysterical.gif

Mayhem

The game is going to be released this Tuesday (they are having a fireside chat in Poppit! Bingo rooms).

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 03, 2016, 01:30:45 AM
Poppit! Bingo Fireside Chat
Join us for another Fireside Chat!

When: December 6th, 2016 at 11am PDT
Topic: Poppit! Bingo!
Where: We'll be in Poppit! Bingo Rooms that start with the letter B!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Poppit! Bingo – Prize Balloons

All Poppit! Bingo cards will have a random assortment of Prize Balloons. They're easy to spot on your cards—just look for the balloons with glowing outlines. Popping them gives you XP, Cactus Cash or more Tickets. Golden Balloons and Pin Missiles Power-Ups can activate them as well.

Mayhem

Poppit! Bingo – Cactus Cash, XP, and Tickets

Cactus Cash: Cactus Cash can be used to purchase Tickets, Power-Up Activators or to use the Cactus Cannon. You can earn Cactus Cash by popping Prize Balloons, leveling up or getting the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Bingo in a round. You'll also have the option to purchase Cactus Cash with Gems.

Tickets: Tickets are exchanged for Bingo Cards. The higher up you go in rooms, the more Tickets will cost per Card. Tickets can be earned by popping Prize Balloons, being among the first to call a Bingo in a round or leveling up. You can also get free Tickets every day just by playing—thanks Daily Ticket Rewards! Again, the higher your level, the mower Daily Ticket Rewards you'll get each day.

XP: Higher levels are obtained by gaining XP. You can earn XP by popping Prize Balloons, calling Bingos and being the 1st, 2nd or 3rd player to call a Bingo in a rounds.

snowflower

Stinkerbell

Does anyone have a link to Poppit! Bingo? I got an email to "play it now before anyone else" but the link takes me to my home page and the game isn't listed anywhere, AND all I have is a big blank box where the advertised games and promos should be.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 06, 2016, 06:12:42 AM
Does anyone have a link to Poppit! Bingo? I got an email to "play it now before anyone else" but the link takes me to my home page and the game isn't listed anywhere, AND all I have is a big blank box where the advertised games and promos should be.

Add it to your favorites as always.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

When I log into Pogo on the home page by the pic of my mini where there's normally ads in that big box, the box is blank. It's not where I can add to favorites by editing, and the email notification link takes me to the page to "play now" but when I click "play now" it takes me back to my home page. **sigh**

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 06, 2016, 06:27:15 AM
When I log into Pogo on the home page by the pic of my mini where there's normally ads in that big box, the box is blank. It's not where I can add to favorites by editing, and the email notification link takes me to the page to "play now" but when I click "play now" it takes me back to my home page. **sigh**

Try this

removed

C~M

I think they took it down for now, but that is the link I have as I am in the game. It is gone from my favorites list.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, CM. It didn't work. I did find a discussion in the HELP area. People are having all kinds of problems, some similar to mine some different, but many are unable to play.

But I'm bummed about the badge...

Also, I'm disappointed in pogo...  From what others there are saying, it's another earn or pay to play game. Since I haven't been in I'm not sure, but it sounds like you can only play a little every day.  Bummer.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 06, 2016, 06:48:08 AM
Thanks, CM. It didn't work. I did find a discussion in the HELP area. People are having all kinds of problems, some similar to mine some different, but many are unable to play.

But I'm bummed about the badge...

Also, I'm disappointed in pogo...  From what others there are saying, it's another earn or pay to play game. Since I haven't been in I'm not sure, but it sounds like you can only play a little every day.  Bummer.

It is actually earn Spike Dollars in the game to buy powerups and tickets if you need them, no gems wasted as far as I can see.

I am rank 21

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 06, 2016, 06:53:56 AM
It is actually earn Spike Dollars in the game to buy powerups and tickets if you need them, no gems wasted as far as I can see.

I am rank 21

Oh, that's good to know. I wonder what those people are talking about then.

Mayhem

Due to technical difficulties, we have disabled Poppit! Bingo from Pogo.com. Players will not be able to enter the game at this time. Please understand we are working to fix this issue and will get the game back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please watch this post for updates.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the heads up. I hope they remember to give the rest of us that free badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview