This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Octopuses Deserve Better

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Yes, they do deserve better.  Sometimes, the animal is dead but that vinegars, soy sauce, fish sauces, etc. will ellicit a response through ion transfers, such as the ions in salt (sodium chloride).  Ok, science lesson over.   

Ya gotta love cephalopods!

PissedOffPumpkin

Wow, you're a squid after m'hubby's own heart, Squiddy! He always seems to know things like this, too. I like to call him Mr. Science. He doesn't like it quite s'much.  blowkisses.gif

Squid

PoP!  Tell your hubby he should embrace his inner scientist!  I love learning how things work.  My sister calls me a geek and I wear that label proudly!

PissedOffPumpkin

Oh man, I love my scientist friends! I'm good with English, which means I can get away with sounding a lot smarter than I really am. But I have people who can answer just about any question for me, and that is SO great! My birthday buddy really is a scientist. I keep hoping she'll write her biography, because how she ended up getting her degree is an amazing journey. I stand next to her as often as possible, just in case her smarts want to rub off on me.

Squid

I'll stand on the other side of her, if you don't mind.

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 30, 2016, 04:16:51 AM
I'll stand on the other side of her, if you don't mind.

hysterical.gif
Think I need to stand there with you, Squiddy. When one walks into a room to get something and the thought vanishes into thin air upon the very moment of arrival ... you really NEED to go stand by somebody ... ARRRGHH!

Squid

PissedOffPumpkin

Yeah, but you know how you remember as soon as you sit down? So when you go in a room and then forget why, grab your bum with both hands. Simulates sitting.  ass.gif

Squid

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 03, 2016, 04:26:12 AM
Yeah, but you know how you remember as soon as you sit down? So when you go in a room and then forget why, grab your bum with both hands. Simulates sitting.  ass.gif

hysterical.gif

Squid

Mayhem - I love the wintry snowflake background.  Looks great!

edited to say:  I must've been on the pipe again when I posted this in this thread.  I thought I was in the coffee shop.  LOL   Sowwy.

MsMissy

I  also like the Snowflakes backround. Very pretty as we dont get any snow here in CA> where i live.  hi11.gif  coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview