PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 12:41:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

StoryQuest ~ New HTML5 Game Coming Soon (HOG)

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

This HOG will be made up of different books, similar to Big City Adventure with different destinations and cities. The first book will be Beauty and the Beast and will contain four episodes — five scenes like some other HOG's, and completing each episode awards a badge:

Two of Beauty and the Beast's scenes:

Mix-n-Match badges that will be available either same day as or after game is released:

Future books to come:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Mansfield Park
Ali Baba
The Shoemaker and the Elves
Jack and the Beanstalk

PissedOffPumpkin

I don't know about the game in particular, but I'm glad they're finally adding HTML5 games. SO sick of issues with both java and flash. Instead of converting the java games to flash, they should have been converting both to HTML5. Man. Not one issue with the silly bingo game. Breath o' fresh air!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 17, 2016, 09:39:11 PM
I don't know about the game in particular, but I'm glad they're finally adding HTML5 games. SO sick of issues with both java and flash. Instead of converting the java games to flash, they should have been converting both to HTML5. Man. Not one issue with the silly bingo game. Breath o' fresh air!

I love how Poppit Bingo loads so easily. I wish all the games did.

PissedOffPumpkin

I so totally agree, Stinkerbell! I wish they'd convert all the other games!

Squid

Stinkerbell

That story game looks intriguing. I hope (but won't hold my breath) that we don't have to buy gems to play like we do the other HOGs

MsMissy

Oh goody , another HOG game coming. I hope like Stinky we dont have to buy gems again. & tks to CM we got a look at some scenes. Also what is HTML mean. My brain cant figure what that is at this moment.  shocked.gif

C~M

LittleFawn

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview